Denied Vitaly Spartak's PK Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Hiros, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Daniel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54068821

Character Name:
    S.R. Dr. Vitaly Spartak

Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: Doesn't really matter, he just ran the command

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    I got killed for taking out a vodka bottle from my pocket, @nexus 's character thought that Vitaly has a weapon and decided to shoot him After my character fell unconscious. @nexus though that Vitaly is dead and ordered @Nick to burry me, However after @Nick found out that Vitaly is still alive, he decided to run back to UIL building and report this to @nexus . However,@nexus Decided to get my character executed.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: I feel like PK is too much over a simple disagreement. My character is an alcoholic and even after being at gunpoint he decided to act like a tough guy, after being warned for the last time he decided to leave the building but before he managed to completely leave, he got shot and then executed

Date Of Occurrence: 4/11/2019

Evidence: Just logs [Time should be around 7:45 PM to 8:20 PM]

Other Players Involved: @kifer @Manio @dallahan @Nick @Snowl

Any Other Details: Nah

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    @nexus' character was pretty stressed due to the advisor thing and all that and already had his gun on you

reaching for something while somebody, who is stressed points a gun at you isnt really a good move if you ask me

other than that i have nothing to do with it

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  3. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    play stupid games win stupid prizes you acted like a giant pill to the conscript you were asking for it man i dont know what else to say lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Yeah but we posted the /me's at the same time. Plus my character was just yelling at them not really threating them with any weapon nor attacking any of them.

5. Nick

Nick tree
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Well, thing is. I found out you were alive, I went to nexus, nexus told me to make that change.

Told me it's your fault that Sgt Williams, @Tinbe died and shit like that, my character took the bait, ran back and shot you then and there.

it was a mix of wanting to avenge my NCO and following orders.

6. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    It's fine and completely understandable from your point of view. Even though my character wasn't involved in any of that.

7. Nick

Nick tree
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Yeah, I was just told to kill you and given a fair enough reason as to why.

Of course I understand if you want to dispute the start of the conversation and the reason of nexus shooting you in the first place, but other than the part where I shot you dead, my involvement is pretty minimal.

8. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit

Nebulae:
    We told you to leave, you said no, we pointed our guns at you, you said we'd be shot for doing this and refused again, I gave you one last chance, you said you'd reach for your pocket before leaving, I said don't do that just leave, your character reached for his pocket, I shot.

9. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    I said, Before I leave I will take a sip from my vodka, I even stated that before when we disagreed that I am an Alcoholic. Plus you have warned me maximum twice or once because the server crashed twice while you did so.

10. Tinbe

Tinbe Current real-life year + 7 = Current HL2RP IC year

Nebulae:
    Heya, was tagged here.
    Just to drop in, if anyone thinks about PK'ing any of the UIL involved for causing Williams' death, I am in different to it. I'll leave it up to the players involved + PK and event handlers to make that judgement call.

11. Nick

Nick tree
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    yeah I think it's going to be a long night for the PK team tonight

12. nexus

Nebulae:
    Warned you at least four times, @cns a few more. You acted cocky with a gun in your face, you went against what I said, you tried to jam your hand in your pocket with a gun pointed at you. You did pretty much everything you shouldn't have done. Feel free to pull up the logs someone. A lot of it was done in talk-chat though so we might need @Blackquill . Hoping the server crashing twice during the ordeal doesn't roll back any logs.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  13. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Yeah but after the crash CNS did not join back, Vitaly acted all the time like that and acting cocky is not a reason for PK in my eyes. To be honest I was planning to leave the first time you pointed a gun at me. But unfortunately, the server crashed, twice in a row

14. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    Hi I didn't join back because I crashed and wanted to watch Watchmen

If my say matters I am completely indifferent. While I don't feel like I have enough of a reason to 100% push for it I do think that your character was also being really annoying and generally unserious in a moment of proper tension when myself and @nexus were ICly upset over the loss of one of our sergeants.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  15. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    understandable but Vitaly is alcoholic as stated before and after he was given MMR back in C17 after joining D22, his head got totally messed up thus his overreaction and anger and being an annoying prick, he was like this since I have made him. I wasn't trying to be unserious or seem unserious

16. nexus

Nebulae:
    Yeah but we can't account for your characters backstory in our in-character actions, only what you're currently doing and how we choose to recieve it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    I am not blaming you for not knowing my character's backstory, I just feel like PK is too much over a small hassle and NLR would do for the rest of the event imo. That's why I asked you if you wish to PK me or NLR me

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  18. nexus

Nebulae:
    I only picked it because I don't think we're even allowed to NLR people anymore and it feels like a pretty big copout if you can just slink around your actions by dying over and over.

19. Hiros

Hiros Who ?
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Tbh, This is my first ever death on that character. And if you think that I would have returned and pissed you off even more, then you are wrong.

20. nexus

Nebulae:
    That's not my mindset, this is not an OOC thing where I'm at odds with you Hiros, I just did what my character would've done. I don't care what happens either way, I'll just leave it up to the PK appeal people.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice