Vox Radio

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I've set up a radio called Vox Radio that's reported from the perspective of the rebellion.
You can access it from any radio by navigating to local>vox_radio.

It's an actual radio and not just a playlist and It works twenty four seven and works on a playlist, cycling between music and the reports I've put into the list.
The playlists, while populated, are underwhelming.
If anyone has any suggestions for music or reports for the radio reported to speak off feel free to post here, message me or whatever's more convenient for you.

As always feedback is always appreciated, if you feel something can be done better I'd love to hear it.

Thanks to @constantdisplay for letting me know how to do it, finding info on this is a bitch.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this captivated me hard when i hopped back on
i was both immersed and extremely happy to see a labour of love like this playing in the middle of a random cantina with no prior knowledge of it, i definitely soyfaced a little

its the little stuff that makes a world thank you eridian šŸ™

Reactions: List

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Updates wheeeen
Sadly not many people were tuning in to listen to the radio IC'ly, that and despite asking for suggestions for music and topics I've got but one or two suggestions the entire time the radio was up.
That, with the fact that I paid actual money to keep it on air made it seem like it wasn't worth it, paying a monthy subscription for something that didn't draw as much interest as I thought it would.

If it changes and people show interest, etc... sure I'll give it another go, but for now it seems like the POC didn't garner enough attention.

Nebulae
Sadly not many people were tuning in to listen to the radio IC'ly, that and despite asking for suggestions for music and topics I've got but one or two suggestions the entire time the radio was up.
That, with the fact that I paid actual money to keep it on air made it seem like it wasn't worth it, paying a monthy subscription for something that didn't draw as much interest as I thought it would.

If it changes and people show interest, etc... sure I'll give it another go, but for now it seems like the POC didn't garner enough attention.
Just stick to forums if you can for now, G. Maybe just do a genre and time period like 90's Gangsta rap for example. And follow it up with excerpts of your new show?

Nebulae

to be frank sinatra
such delights are mostly for oneself, if you truly enjoy this feature, you can keep it for yourself
maybe place & post ingame a few places or tiny outposts that utilize the radio and loop the music

but such things that we do for ourselves, we cant expect the whole world to live for it,
if you truly enjoy it, keep it around for yourself, because it seems like you did put good effort n quality into it,
maybe make INGAME a small radio chillzone with it banging 24/7, like a passive social spot for people to be attracted to

just dont forget to tick Gather Spot so ppl would come
DO46g9i.png

Last edited: