Wants and Needs - GTARP Unofficial Suggestion Thread

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Until Head Staff decide to make an actual subforum for GTARP suggestions, I figured I’d get some ideas together. For those who’ve been keeping up to date with the servers development, what do you think could be improved on so far? For the experienced and unexperienced GTARP players, what do you think should be implemented prior to release?

While the servers launch has yet to be announced, I’m sure there’s a lot of room for suggestions both for development and lore related ideas.

If you’d like to use a format for better organization, feel free:

Development Format
Suggestion:

Explanation:

How could this be beneficial toward the server as a whole?

Lore Format
Suggestion:

Explanation:

How could this fit into the GTA universe and/or a potential custom lore created for Nebulous?:

Seeing that this is Nebulous’ next huge endevor, taking a lot of time and dedication from all devs involved, it’s very crucial to spitball ideas now before it’s too late.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd say a horse would be better.

But I'm pretty sure the engine is kinda limited, so it'd be kinda wonky. Maybe if there is some way to port RDR2 stuff over to FiveM it could work, but I know absolutely nothing about development for anything at all.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
  • controller support for potential non-vanilla keybinds
  • clothing options that automatically set you to the correct torso type so you dont have to fish around the menus for arms that dont clip
  • when you put on a mask that would clip with your hair, it hides the hair on its own instead of you making yourself bald at a barber or something
  • no premium storage containers cause that sounds dumb, maybe premium cosmetic stuff like extra outfit slots
  • nerf the regular gta bikes so that a 2 dollar dirtbike isn't going to absolutely destroy the entire PD by taking corners in alleyways at mach 20
  • car and boat races, maybe air if it isnt too troll
  • license and badge items that can actually be stolen
  • no safe zones other than the spawn points
  • hunting and fishing
  • unmarked police cars that dont actually look like a police car just without the POLICE on the side, like an actual regular car with lights
  • a pizza delivery job where youre timed for each stop and the timer is actually your money for the trip on the screen slowly draining so you need to go fast to make more money but not too fast so you dont get pulled over. pizza delivery crazy taxi style
i would like a rideable cow.

farmer character with a long barrelled shotgun defending his farm from ontop ol bessy
the best I think they'd be able to do is put a horse skin on a bmx or a faggio and make the legs move really funky when the wheels should be spinning

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
when you put on a mask that would clip with your hair, it hides the hair on its own instead of you making yourself bald at a barber or something
Adding on to this, I think it would be cool if when wearing a mask, the VOIP is muffled.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the best I think they'd be able to do is put a horse skin on a bmx or a faggio and make the legs move really funky when the wheels should be spinning

I'd say a horse would be better.

But I'm pretty sure the engine is kinda limited, so it'd be kinda wonky. Maybe if there is some way to port RDR2 stuff over to FiveM it could work, but I know absolutely nothing about development for anything at all.

there are already cows in game.

just let me ride it and point it in directions to move.

moo.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think it's best for the server if aircrafts are held by trusted members of the community; a whitelist of sorts.
horribly unfair, just make the license to buy them really expensive

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
horribly unfair, just make the license to buy them really expensive
Or that, yeah.

I just fear that over time it'll turn into air vehicular manslaughter kamikaze ww2 ww3 los santos 3 gta6 xbox 1

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Or that, yeah.

I just fear that over time it'll turn into air vehicular manslaughter kamikaze ww2 ww3 los santos 3 gta6 xbox 1
pretty easy to see whats a legit crash and someone divebombing down into the spawn hangout
I wouldnt even be upset if aircraft themselves were sorta cheap compared to the license cost. we're beyond the days of people money dupe glitching in poorly built arma 3 life servers only to kamikaze into the PD

I would also like the liberator to be purchasable, perhaps with the commercial trucking license as a pre-requisite

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh most of the time people are going to be super spread out making kamikaze runs fairly impractical. the map is yuuuuuuuuuuuge.

people generally only get in large groups for events and server restarts when everyone is getting on all at once.

Cartoonjunkies

The Forbidden One
Premium Member
Nebulae
Definitely recommend something EUP style for law enforcement. Tons of uniforms styles. Uniforms for snow, cold weather, rain, bike patrol, gang task force, SWAT, federal agencies, you name it.

I’ll link the mod here if anybody wants to take a look. There’s also an add on pack that comes with firefighter gear, EMT outfits, private security uniforms, construction uniforms, etc.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/8151-emergency-uniforms-pack-law-order/

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Definitely recommend something EUP style for law enforcement. Tons of uniforms styles. Uniforms for snow, cold weather, rain, bike patrol, gang task force, SWAT, federal agencies, you name it.

I’ll link the mod here if anybody wants to take a look. There’s also an add on pack that comes with firefighter gear, EMT outfits, private security uniforms, construction uniforms, etc.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/8151-emergency-uniforms-pack-law-order/
on top of that, there's plenty of other clothing mods already on FiveM or easy enough to just bring over that have better gang color displays and regular people fits that aren't GTAs extremely high fashion

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
on top of that, there's plenty of other clothing mods already on FiveM or easy enough to just bring over that have better gang color displays and regular people fits that aren't GTAs extremely high fashion
Might be a long shot, but even getting custom mods made specifically for the server would be cool. Set neb apart from other servers.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Might be a long shot, but even getting custom mods made specifically for the server would be cool. Set neb apart from other servers.
do you mean cars and clothes because theyre already doing everything else from scratch

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
All I wish to see is a diverse range of jobs that the normal person can get into. I don't want to see dozens of people being a bin man because it's the "Quick and Easy" method