War Music Videos (no metal, fags)

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Dump all edgy music with war footage here.

No metal allowed because it fits war too well.

Pointman

Neutrino
Nebulae
perhaps a little more serious of a video

STALKER's MISERY mod may be overrated, but it's got one helluva music selection.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Dump all edgy music with war footage here.

No metal allowed because it fits war too well.

so that means rock isn't allowed then?
since metal did originate from rock
plus, metal doesn't fit "well" with war, no genre does unless you're obv making songs about war, like any other genre

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I find that REALLY creepy because I'm sometimes scared of just suddenly feeling a wave (shockwave from bomb) and dying shortly after or some shit
I find the premise of atomic annihilation soothing, compared to being in a state of perpetual pain until you succumb to whatever put you in such a state

If you find yourself within the general vicinity of the detonation you won't even realize that a bomb of such a scale went off before you die

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
so that means rock isn't allowed then?
since metal did originate from rock
plus, metal doesn't fit "well" with war, no genre does unless you're obv making songs about war, like any other genre

hnng im going to do argue semantics just to prove a point

No, the reason is that metal is heavy, like war, and I prefer war videos with music that's uncharacteristically slow/relaxed compared to war itself.

Look at evils example, atomic bombing tests with classy oldies, dreaming about meeting each other again, when the sad reality is when nuclear apocalypse comes; no one is going to be meeting again.

Or for example, this video of war (albeit a movie) has a rather slow placed and saddening melody to it.

Metal empowers you, and that's why I rather it not be metal.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Rising Storm 2 Soundtrack

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
hnng im going to do argue semantics just to prove a point

No, the reason is that metal is heavy, like war, and I prefer war videos with music that's uncharacteristically slow/relaxed compared to war itself.

Look at evils example, atomic bombing tests with classy oldies, dreaming about meeting each other again, when the sad reality is when nuclear apocalypse comes; no one is going to be meeting again.

Or for example, this video of war (albeit a movie) has a rather slow placed and saddening melody to it.

Metal empowers you, and that's why I rather it not be metal.

no it doesn't