War of the Planet of the Apes - Review

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
***No spoilers will be given. At least, try not to***
REVIEW: The movie was quite good. To be honest, it wasn't the best, but sure did follow the lore and had its moments. The story begins, as seen in the trailer, soldiers going up through the forest and attacking the apes. From the Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, at the end, Micheal (protagonist), said that northern troops will be moving in, well they did... and the troops brought quite the firepower with them. The lore totally works out well. The Simian Flu had mutated in the movie and took it's effect. The movie moves into the old, Planet of The Apes film a lot. The overall quality of the movie was quite good, the actors were awesome, the effects were astounding, and the story was fluent. There were some confusing parts, but I got a theory for it and I think it works out well. You need to watch the movie to understand it. It was emotional at some points as well. The ending was perfect, for some reason, in my eyes, it looked perfect to the lore.

In the movie, the humans show their savage way of life on the apes. Extremely brutal towards the apes.

RATING: 8.5 out of 10 (An amazing movie. If you are a fan like I am, then go watch it, ASAP!)

***If you are one of those people that don't care to watch it, but want to know the story, just PM me.***

Last edited:
Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
***No spoilers will be given. At least, try not to***
REVIEW: The movie was quite good. To be honest, it wasn't the best, but sure did follow the lore and had its moments. The story begins, as seen in the trailer, soldiers going up through the forest and attacking the apes. From the Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, at the end, Micheal (protagonist), said that northern troops will be moving in, well they did... and the troops brought quite the firepower with them. The lore totally works out well. The Simian Flu had mutated in the movie and took it's effect. The movie moves into the old, Planet of The Apes film a lot. The overall quality of the movie was quite good, the actors were awesome, the effects were astounding, and the story was fluent. There were some confusing parts, but I got a theory for it and I think it works out well. You need to watch the movie to understand it. It was emotional at some points as well. The ending was perfect, for some reason, in my eyes, it looked perfect to the lore.

In the movie, the humans show their savage way of life on the apes. Extremely brutal towards the apes.

RATING: 8.5 out of 10 (An amazing movie. If you are a fan like I am, then go watch it, ASAP!)

***If you are one of those people that don't care to watch it, but want to know the story, just PM me.***
shit I forgot about this
first one was pretty emotional and good
second one gets 10/10 for gun wIELDing aPEs
can't wait to see the third one aaa

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
shit I forgot about this
first one was pretty emotional and good
second one gets 10/10 for gun wIELDing aPEs
can't wait to see the third one aaa

Yeah. The third one involves a lot of shooting, especially at the end. The story is pretty fluent. The third movie, you should definitely watch.