War Thunder

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Naval warfare is okay, but really fucking boring as you are always spawned 6-8km away from the enemy and die really quickly.
My main problem with naval is that Gaijin doesn't understand how naval combat works. Simply having the tech tree go from early war DDs to late war DDs, Early war CLs to CAs to pre ww1 BBs

They don't understand that a DE from the 1970s with radar and an APFSD Minigun can fucking destroy cruisers with ease, yet they're in the same tier

The progression is "The bigger the better"

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Got back into the game and I hate how it’s become an experience for me where you get kicked to the dirt repeatedly, but you’ll get one or two good games where you kick ass which becomes enough for you to keep on playing. They’ve got the F2P repetitiveness down to a T

But anyway am going down Soviet tanks at the moment and German air since I’ve not found the naval stuff that fun; am getting close to finally getting my hands on the first T-54’s and have already got the West German G.91 (Which I genuinely think is one of the most gorgeous Cold War jets around).
jCf2HFV_d.webp

Lost_Cartress

backsliding pompous loser
Nebulae
Also recently got back in after a nearly half a year break. Finally got Japanese jets after neglecting the nation for so long.
vV3xMSn.png

no i dont regret spending the 5USD for it
VMV6aOb.png

Reactions: List