we all gotta go someday

Nebulae
sometimes its fun sometimes its not. i gotta move on
five years of this shit and i just cant do it anymore

i've been loved hated praised degraded but in the and they all forget ya man. you can leave and someone else will take your place and no one will remember you here

call it moodiness or whatever, but i think this is the best for me. maybe the best for you all too

so here's a goodbye thread, i guess. took 5 years to write this shit and I thought I'd be more sentimental than this, but whatever. doing this just hasn't been good for me.

and lastly dont neb this post, I dont want clout or anything. just leaving an open letter to all the friends i may never talk to again. leaving a mark showing that I was here. so here's a handprint in the sand, sayin i was here

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
i've been loved hated praised degraded but in the and they all forget ya man. you can leave and someone else will take your place and no one will remember you here
I think this community isn't as terrible at remembering as you think, though I'm positive we wont forget you

enjoy your freedom, sorry that I dont have much else to say

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
It was fun roleplaying with the captured cop; in my head canon they opened up to La and got to live out the rest of their days in therapy in a low security prison, you cannot change my mind

Suleiman

Neutrino
Nebulae
hey man, im new and i totally agree with what you have said here. end of the day this is just a game, and neither of us will be remembered for something outrageous (hopefully lol), but more so the memories you spent here while having fun.

im a new member of the community but i have definitely been apart of a few wild rodeos before.

fare well friend, i pray all is well for you!

Chains

I’m Tired.
Nebulae
sometimes its fun sometimes its not. i gotta move on
five years of this shit and i just cant do it anymore

call it moodiness or whatever, but i think this is the best for me. maybe the best for you all too

so here's a goodbye thread, i guess. took 5 years to write this shit and I thought I'd be more sentimental than this, but whatever. doing this just hasn't been good for me.

and lastly dont neb this post, I dont want clout or anything. just leaving an open letter to all the friends i may never talk to again. leaving a mark showing that I was here. so here's a handprint in the sand, sayin i was here
People are leaving more and more as the days go on. I'm one of the few original players left on the forums, I don't even play the server anymore. I don't think Neb has much more left in it.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
People are leaving more and more as the days go on. I'm one of the few original players left on the forums, I don't even play the server anymore. I don't think Neb has much more left in it.

its pretty easy to doomsay when you don’t play

there’s still plenty of ppl involved in the server, just cuz you aren’t doesn’t mean it’s on its last ropes

Chains

I’m Tired.
Nebulae
its pretty easy to doomsay when you don’t play

there’s still plenty of ppl involved in the server, just cuz you aren’t doesn’t mean it’s on its last ropes
I have played this server for 7 years now, and I have witnessed the lifeforce of this server ebb and flow drastically- and it continiously ebbed for around 3 years now. The server struggles to break 30 players- I'm not saying its going to die next week, I'm saying its going to eventually, and that's coming sooner than we might think

Numbers

ok
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
The server struggles to break 30 players- I'm not saying its goi
IMG_5640.png

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
also so what if it only hit 30 players at peak lol. i wouldnt wanna be host to 60 knuckleheads at once.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
30+ players with peaks of 60+ consecutively over almost 3 months, let’s wrap it up

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Some of you are so dramatic It seems like you’re being held at gunpoint here at neb lol.

That said goodbye blue wolf take care and enjoy life, it’s okay to do other thing and move on once you’re satisfied or tired of it!

Also don’t ever feel guilty if somehow you do comeback, you wouldn’t be the first nor the last

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
Some of you are so dramatic It seems like you’re being held at gunpoint here at neb lol.

That said goodbye blue wolf take care and enjoy life, it’s okay to do other thing and move on once you’re satisfied or tired of it!

Also don’t ever feel guilty if somehow you do comeback, you wouldn’t be the first nor the last

Many people said they will leave forever and yet still came back some time
after, its a normal thing