Weird and/or vivid dreams

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
This thread is mainly for strange and vivid dreams that stick out, dreams you want to remember

I just woke up from a dream where humanity had spread across the galaxy, I went to Alpha Centauri with my mum and a friend via hyper galactic transit ways (like a metro station). We then got arrested and separated from my mum, and had to find our way back to Earth as the planet we were on (which was strangely called Venus). We had to get through several systems as Venus was falling to some sort it criminal syndicate. Shortly after, we made friends with two security officers, one or whom became my girlfriend for some reason. We were then told to fight an alien creature with iron armour, the dream ended as we climbed the mountain to it.

10/10 pretty good gave me stellaris meets star citizen vibes

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
Sounds like you got bad sleep
My sleep is tight as fuck and I never dream.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I kept having these dreams where it was my birthday and loads of strangers would come and eat all my cake and I wouldn't eat any cake

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not too long ago I had a dream which felt super real. The senses were perfect, and the dream itself wasn't crazy, it was not until something happened in the dream that didn't feel real at all, that I started to panic, and bang my head repeatedly in order to wake up, but it wasn't helping shit, so I was at the crossroads between whether it was a dream or not. I woke up like a minute after in relief. Only actually lucid dreamed once before this.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I have dreams about Nebulous all the time.

Nebulae
Had a dream about being in a hamster wheel while my father chased me with a wiffle ball bat. Turned out to be real.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I remember one time I dreamed of being in a plane, when suddenly the plane started crashing down towards the ground. I stood up from my seat, opened the plane door to jump up and suddenly realize we‘re in fucking space.

Then some friend from my elementary school came up behind me and pushed me out of the plane, then the dream ended.

I still haven‘t forgiven him.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Just had a dream where it was a daily occurrence that I’d playfully stab someone with a fucking spear

Then one day I literally stabbed them fully, like impaled their fucking chest with a spear and my teacher told me off, got away with it though

D

Deleted member 3818

c20f38375a1141c51cfb9c8896bb445c5ee29f52acf3dec1ab538c96bc113279_1.jpg

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
when i was in 4th grade i had a dream where me, my dad, and my mom were driving from portland to seattle. and the drive was only 2 minutes because there was a bridge connecting portland to seattle, however the bridge just became a fucking trampoline, and my door flings open and i fly out, land on the top of the bridge, theres a guy and girl in the same clothing, black sweatshirt, and dark-blue jeans. the guy was sitting down on his phone and the girl was walking around. i asked "whats going on" and they say this happens everyday and you're stuck up here forever. weird shit

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
when i was in 4th grade i had a dream where me, my dad, and my mom were driving from portland to seattle. and the drive was only 2 minutes because there was a bridge connecting portland to seattle, however the bridge just became a fucking trampoline, and my door flings open and i fly out, land on the top of the bridge, theres a guy and girl in the same clothing, black sweatshirt, and dark-blue jeans. the guy was sitting down on his phone and the girl was walking around. i asked "whats going on" and they say this happens everyday and you're stuck up here forever. weird shit

moral of the story come to Britain

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
i have this weird recurring nightmare, i haven't had it in a good few years mind you but I've had it enough to remember it

im in like this white coridor where the walls are covered in blood and there's a red light around a corner at the end, somehow i just know its a hospital? idk why

the dream involves me just slowly moving forward down the corridor with this all-consuming feeling of dread

the weird thing is that the corridor just showed up in random dreams, like i'd be doing something completely unrelated and then i'd just find the entrance sticking out of a wall, completely out of place and then i'd just go into it like a dumbass

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Went to the same tamagotchi shop in a number of dreams, also somehow accessed the same tamagotchi "network" through mine

Flying comes back from time to time too, either in a a) chill variant, as I just soar (with a paraglider for example) and enjoy it, b) pretty uncomfortable variant, that composes of me flying without anything at all (usually) and getting that really uncomfortable feeling in my stomach if I ascend too high/too quickly, c) in a variant where I can just casually hover above ground and wonder why others can't

There's this spot behind/under my town's square (it's on a hill) that in reality contains.. more town, but I've revisited it at least three times in my dreams, and there, it features this beautiful fucking valley with idyllic green hills on both sides (idyllic green hills, blue oceans, etc, are, for me, this mental image of peace, escapism and hapiness, so it ocasionally comes in dreams too)

One time, I had a dream about revisiting this "villa" with other people. It looked pretty run-down, surfaces peeling, dirt, etc, but it had the Disney Channel gameshow-esq look to it. Somehow I knew the context- apparently, it was originally built for a survivor-style gameshow for kids, and I was in the first season. And then, every year after that, the same contestants came, the viewership dropping, and the building itself falling into disrepair, but us keeping doing it for tradition's sake.. felt a weird connection to these people then, coming back from our own distinct lives to re-enact the tradition, as this memory of our childhood grew more distant, old, and unkept.

Riding trains (often the wrong one, or not getting off in time, etc) comes back too.

I also have dreams with pretty interesting plots, although they sometimes feel like my brain trying to retroactivelly come up with explanations as to what is going on. Today, I've been a part of a group undergoing some experimental long-range teleportation (essencially breaking down people, beaming the data, getting it elsewhere, and rebuilding) through literal (outer) space. Well, the data got lost and never arrived where they were supposed to. Some AI picked them up, and rebuilt us as a part of its universe, built on the premise of being a crazy mix of anything and everything, with no clear rules and such, kinda like when you have sandbox spaces and everyone builds their own thing. There, we met some girl (she held some importance, but I don't remember what it was), as well as sapient cats that I proved were sapient due to one of them laughing at my joke. Then they warned us some weird zombies are coming, I started planning where to get more guns or how to use the two we had, and then the dream probably ended?

Ah, I remember that one time, I visited this abandoned apartment. Well, there was a ghost. Everyone knew about them, and they also had this entire step-by-step process on how to behave inside the apartement to not only not make the ghost angry, but also make them give you a gift at the end, before seeing you out. I got a big fake bill, with a hole in it, to put in front of someone's face as a joke/for a picture.

One time I was in this world resembling something like club penguin (in that you played games to get currency, and spent currency on things, with seasonal events and such too)

As a kid, I once had a dream about an entire journey through a fantastical world consisting of (if I remember) numerous big islands, with it both starting and ending in this big, hollow tree, that housed the entrance and exit to and from the world in the form of a slide/something you climbed up, if I remember? Stairs?

I could probably keep going, but I've already written a lot.

By the way, a cool thing to learn about is lucid dreaming, the ability to remember dreams more often, and the ability to control dreams, all of which can be apparently learned/trained. Personally though, lucid dreaming and dream controlling feel too spooky as well as too escapism-heavy to practice/focus on for me. Also, from what I've read online, mirrors are apparently pretty unpredictable and often terrifying thing to observe during lucid dreams, look it up.
When I realize I'm in a dream randomly, it doesn't last that long though. And my brain doesn't always visualise the things I want to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 243

I was in a plane once and had a double-barreled shotgun, sawed-off. I think it was a Nazi plane during WW2 or something, so I just blasted someone and then the plane crashed. You usually wake up when you die in a dream, but I didn't. Kinda sat with me for a whole week, that existential dread.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I’d share some as I have them literally every night but they’re always nightmares and all you need to know is that they involve a lot of demons and really fucked shit

D

Deleted member 1392

I constantly keep having the same dreams over and over. Right now I cant think of many but a dream I do remember is me being hunted by soldiers with trenchcoats and bolt action rifles while I hide in a snowy forest. It always plays the same more or less.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Here’s one now that I’ve just woke up

I had to watch my dog slowly die while I couldn’t do anything about it. That’s it, that was the whole fucking dream