Weird things you do

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
So yeah. I put my drinking glass in the freezer for an hour or two before drinking soda out of it. I do this with snacks and chocolate too. I love cold.

Anyone else got weird things they do?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So yeah. I put my drinking glass in the freezer for an hour or two before drinking soda out of it. I do this with snacks and chocolate too. I love cold.

that's pretty common bro

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
got a fair amount of chickens at my house, we've got enough to not really worry about them all dying out

every once in a while a rooster will get really cocky and try to form some kind of rebellion or some shit, gangs up with some other boys and just starts fucking shit up

i'll go out there and ring their necks, keep them in check

don't know if that's weird or not, just figured it'd be uncommon here

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
got a fair amount of chickens at my house, we've got enough to not really worry about them all dying out

every once in a while a rooster will get really cocky and try to form some kind of rebellion or some shit, gangs up with some other boys and just starts fucking shit up

oh my fucking god i'm in tears

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

Nah m8 I used to rustle chooks too, same shit happened.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

WOW KEEPING YOUR DRINKS AND FOOD CHILLED IS SO QUIRKY AND WEIRD NOBODY HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE.

one time at my old house a sheep kept hopping in every day and eating the flowers that my father worked so hard at maintaining

one day i got out there and killed it with a pitchfork

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
WOW KEEPING YOUR DRINKS AND FOOD CHILLED IS SO QUIRKY AND WEIRD NOBODY HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE.

one time at my old house a sheep kept hopping in every day and eating the flowers that my father worked so hard at maintaining

one day i got out there and killed it with a pitchfork
I put 6 glasses in the freezer for like 3 hours and i use one, put it in the dishwasher, us another one etc.