Welp

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
So, I guess this is a form of leaving post..

I vaguely remember my first day, back in Lemonpunch with a few others. Finding the server with the original intent of minging around..

Which later turned into a scrapped idea, as all of us ended up joining the community.

I think it was 2014? So I was probably 18/19.. I’m now 26.

Honestly it’s been a roller coaster of emotions here, some good and some bad.. but it’s been fun.
So much as happened over the years, becoming CWU and Union Medical Lead, to becoming one of the founders of Unity Party.. and later being BMD lead on the final stretch of Clockwork.

And then there’s Frundtech, now that was a fuckfeast.. a milk bender, a blood bender and many other wacky mutants.. it was interesting and being an SA on that server as well as one of the Staff members who dealt with the Mutant applications.. some of you had some weird ass requests.

The reason:
It’s come to no surprise that the HL2 side of this community is as about dead and gone as my mental health..

I have no interest in GTA RP, to play a game that I don’t enjoy nor have in the first place..

Until someone suddenly finds a way to fix the never ending 0/100 server population or something.

I wish everyone the very best!!
And with that, this gay ass is signing out! X

(I will pop in from time to time, but I won’t be actively doing anything. Just to keep tabs if HL2 ever does make a come back.)

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Appreciate the honesty, although GTA RP isn't something you feel that you'd enjoy I hope maybe one of our other future projects might be.

You've been around a hell of a long time, always welcome around these parts.

Reactions: List