Accepted Wesser's PK appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by 傘公司, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 傘公司

傘公司 Extraction Point

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Hunk
    Steam ID:
    Server:
    WW3RP
    Character Name: SOFr. Leonhard Wesser

Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character:
    @Poopship McGee

What Led To Your Character's Death?:
    During the Operation Powderkeg, Wesser decided to go against the soviets soviets are tried to hold the General hostage because he was given intel that would suggest the General was going to fire the missil at Frankfurt. He failed and was shot down by the soviets along with the rest of the NVA team that were helping him. I think I was the only one who was pk'ed - reason being I forced myself to get pk'ed.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?:
    Honestly, things are working out as I thought they would with my new character and I really want my old character back so I can continue his marveously storyline. I just put an end to his legacy way too early.

Date Of Occurrence:
    14/04/2020

Evidence:
    Poopship knows what happened. Also Cuttsy and Microsoft Red.

Other Players Involved:
    Poopship, Cuttsy, Microsoft Red, the guy playing the soviet general, other 5 soviet players whose name I don't know.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. '77 East

'77 East Rictal-Approved
    WW3 RP Operator

Nebulae:
  3. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian | Psalm 14:1
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    I am fine with an unPK. He requested him and I told him it was unnecessary and he asked for it.

I'm not against it because it was not very long ago, it was during the event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    My only involvement is partaking in the shoot-out, I hold no opinion on the appeal.

Good luck fam.

5. 傘公司

傘公司 Extraction Point

Nebulae:
    Cuttsy and Microsoft Red were the ones helping me along with MSgt. Krause. I think only Poopship and Generic actually had anything to do with my PK.

6. Laura

Laura Nucleus

Nebulae:
    All deaths were meant to be NLR during the event.
    Note that @Toedeli 's character Patrick did receive character development regarding Leonhard's death.
    Merged:
    Also i was one of the soviets in the control room during the shoot out between Soviets & NVA

7. 傘公司

傘公司 Extraction Point

Nebulae:
    Yes but Wesser could be in the hospital all this long. It's easy for his recover not being announced since he was/is an active intelligence officer.

but i dont want to go into IC reasoning pls i really want Wesser back xx

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Laura

Laura Nucleus

Nebulae:
    No worries <333

9. Cuttsy

Cuttsy Proton

Nebulae:
    I don't see why not. I didn't really want you PK'd at the time but you insisted you wanted too. I'm sure there is a way round it, in regards to character development. It would be best he wasn't just wiped out, the character had a lot of potential and it seems wasted by an event death.

#9 Cuttsy, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  10. 傘公司

傘公司 Extraction Point

Nebulae:
    I told people why I wanted him pk'ed but looking back at it I feel like it was just stupid since he still had alot of unfinished story.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Northgate

Northgate Firetruck

Nebulae:
    I have no problem reverseing the character development - I can NLR it and say it was another MFS officer, or just ignore it as a whole. I just want Leonhard unPKd :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. 傘公司

傘公司 Extraction Point

Nebulae:
    Big no

If anything Leonhard has been hospitalized this whole time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. swexs

swexs
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    It was an event anyways, and I don't mind giving out NLR, I understand you requested it due to reasons linked to your character's storyline and beliefs, and due to the built-up events that eventually lead to his death. Roll with NLR just like the rest of the soldiers that partook in the event, it sucks to cut out development, but I also don't see why you shouldn't be treated like the rest of the people that died.

E: I don't want to see PK appeals like this in the future, think twice before doing something like this, if you request a PK on yourself it will be treated as such, despite you requesting it on yourself. This is an exception since it was an event and a PK wasn't needed.
    In short, don't request a PK on yourself unless you are very sure about it, they will still be treated as normal PK's, that is why staff will probably ask twice

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice