Whadup dudes?

Magos Tesla

String
Nebulae
Hey guys. Figured id just pop in and introduce myself. Its been a while since I last played a CWHL2RP server, but heres hoping its a great time.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3672

Welcome buddy!

I’m more that happy to answer some questions you may have over PM’s, if it’s something I can’t help you with, I’ll gladly point you in the right direction!

Enjoy! :)

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Disagree x 1
@ramsey wtf man why
because he posts it on every introduction thread ever

it takes no effort, there's no difference, it's not unique, its almost as if he doesn't give a shit and does it to get his post count up and look like a friendly guy

maybe im reading into it too much, and i dont dislike him for doing it, but if you're going to post on essentially every introduction threat at least make the message unique

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
because he posts it on every thread ever

it takes no effort, there's no difference, it's not unique, its almost as if he doesn't give a shit and does it to get his post count up

WELL IT'S A NICE THING FOR SOMEONE TO DO RAMSEY

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
because he posts it on every introduction thread ever

it takes no effort, there's no difference, it's not unique, its almost as if he doesn't give a shit and does it to get his post count up and look like a friendly guy

maybe im reading into it too much, and i dont dislike him for doing it, but if you're going to post on essentially every introduction threat at least make the message unique

i only do it because its become a meme at this point

im sorry ramsey

Reactions: List