Serious What a year

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi All! It's great to be back.

Some of you will remember me from such factions as "The Railway Traders" and "Get rich quick schemes". But I disappeared nearly six months ago.

I was deployed in my area as part of the enforcement on lockdown and during that time I and colleagues were sent to shut-down COVID Lockdown parties and issue fines. During this time I encountered much resistance to the COVID regulations by so called "COVIDIOTS" and unfortunately was subsequently spat at and assaulted and as you may know this is a 'no-no' when you deal with a Police Officer to have basic manners, but to go to work and be spat at is disgusting in itself, never mind amidst a pandemic.

Anyhow, I digress. I've been gone nearly six months having battled and overcome COVID, and now I am back! Hurrah!

Can anybody tell me what's changed and I look forward to getting back into the roleplay!

hcfXIf8.png

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Welcome back!

Edit: As for what's changed? A lot. We're in C8, gang culture is thriving and the server has had a healthy pop since we swapped maps. There's a lack of cams and such and the playerbase as a whole is a lot better at coming together!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae