what alcoholic beverage do you prefer

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
vodka + any mixer or asahi/corona/wakachangi

used to drink a lot of bourbon/rum+coke but ive got retard brain and think "man this just tastes like shitty coke i can drink heaps of this itll be fine" and it hits me about 5 cans in and i go to the toilet vomit and pass out. happened twice.
[doublepost=1630076405][/doublepost]
Lot of IPA's and craft beers; very big hipsterman when it comes to that.
i dont get why ppl call ipa and craft soy its like bro it tastes nice let me enjoy nice things stop calling me a soy wojak

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Last semester i was drunk at some random bar near my dorm and one of my buddies gave me a half drank raspberry vodka and i chugged it and i think i got covid from it but yeah besides the covid i think that drink was pretty good and id say its my favorite probably

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
vodka + any mixer or asahi/corona/wakachangi

used to drink a lot of bourbon/rum+coke but ive got retard brain and think "man this just tastes like shitty coke i can drink heaps of this itll be fine" and it hits me about 5 cans in and i go to the toilet vomit and pass out. happened twice.
[doublepost=1630076405][/doublepost]
i dont get why ppl call ipa and craft soy its like bro it tastes nice let me enjoy nice things stop calling me a soy wojak
I do like an Asahi. Also I agree with you on people who comment on what others drink; if people shit on your drink choices, they're probably fucking losers that only drink cheap beer lmao

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
I prefer water

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

aalborg_taffel_akvavit_70cl.jpg

product-bitter.png

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just bouht a bottle of white wine and some cider for 60p... and it's normally the 15 quid stuff, but coz it was damaged slightly, they're reduced ^_^

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i didnt even know this was a thing but if some fella drinking american lager taste like water tells me that im a soyman for drinking something with a bit of spice and flavor maybe i dont take his opinion seriously. i get the afterwork drinkers that only accept something light but im all there for the flavors and that extra spice. the range of lager to lager is really boring but the range of IPA to another IPA is massive.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
when i went to copenhagen i swear all i saw people fucking drinking was absolute mixed with this
faxe-kondi-booster-energy.jpg
Never seen that in my life

Must've been a boggin place ya went to man

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Never seen that in my life

Must've been a boggin place ya went to man
it seemed like a student nightclub tbh - it was ok, but i dont remember much of it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it seemed like a student nightclub tbh - it was ok, but i dont remember much of it
that'd probably be why

if it was rumors or tyrolia it would make sense

most people do redbull for vodka mixes here as far as i know

although booster is tasty, because it tastes exactly like an icecream we have here

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
that'd probably be why

if it was rumors or tyrolia it would make sense

most people do redbull for vodka mixes here as far as i know

although booster is tasty, because it tastes exactly like an icecream we have here
i think it was sigurdsgade

the booster stuff wasn't so bad; got me drunk quickly enough which was what i wanted at the time i guess

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think it was sigurdsgade

the booster stuff wasn't so bad; got me drunk quickly enough which was what i wanted at the time i guess
yeah okay makes sense you'd find that stuff there then

that whole street is literally filled with 15 year olds

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah okay makes sense you'd find that stuff there then

that whole street is literally filled with 15 year olds
the guy i was there with picked the club, not me

i thought it seemed a bit sketchy but hey; it could have been far worse