What am I doing with my life.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey. Bought Garry's Mod a week ago, trying at all of the game modes atm so I guess that brings me here. Everyone seems friendly enough so I guess i'll stick around for a bit.

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Welcome bud, enjoy your stay
Still impressed someone actually read serious RP guides on their own before joining
i was the guy who had to go do "medical paperwork" to not train you

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay! Hoped to see you later in game.

FriendlyMan

B A N N E D
Nebulae
i was the guy who had to go do "medical paperwork" to not train you
Yeah I take it that most new people just leave after being trained or something, lol it's cool.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Yeah I take it that most new people just leave after being trained or something, lol it's cool.
I'd have trained but I actually had to go, but you're still correct about them leaving after being trained

One of the best recruits I've seen

You also survived the 12 Trials of Hercules
@Snowyy
a mortar flare well spent

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
reminds me of myself
bought gmod for sandbox, was on the server browser when I first launched and saw "roleplay" and joined 6 years ago
good times

FriendlyMan

B A N N E D
Nebulae
reminds me of myself
bought gmod for sandbox, was on the server browser when I first launched and saw "roleplay" and joined 6 years ago
good times
Pretty much my story dead on tbf. I got bored of CS:GO so I quit playing a few months ago. After getting college and stuff under control decided to make a new steam account and see what sort of games I could buy with what little I had. I heard Garry's Mod was good value for money and, well, here I am.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
Pretty much my story dead on tbf. I got bored of CS:GO so I quit playing a few months ago. After getting college and stuff under control decided to make a new steam account and see what sort of games I could buy with what little I had. I heard Garry's Mod was good value for money and, well, here I am.
roleplay is really fun if you enjoy being creative and making characters and such
especially if you're a part of fandom eg. halo, HL2RP

FriendlyMan

B A N N E D
Nebulae
roleplay is really fun if you enjoy being creative and making characters and such
Well I guess that's me out.

Na, it seems like there's genuinely a lot here to do that you don't really see when you first log in. It's good to have a community that actually answers questions and stuff, unlike some of the slimy cs:go forums.