Serious What are your dreams/fantasies that you wish to accomplish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I havent played on the server for ages and I havent been on the forums for a month or so, but I kind of missed being here and reading some of your stuff.

That had me thinking, obviously, what are your ambitions, goals and dreams and why? I'd love to know and I'm really interested on a long-lenghted debate (if you want to anyway).

One of my dreams is to be able to move to some snowy forest like Alaska and to be able to live off of the land. Of course, that's only a fantasy. I always loved the cold, the outdoors, the whole activity of catching wood, getting fruits and starting a farm. I used to be with my grandparents a lot when I was younger and they live on the country side. So they have a big farm, and we used to go on walks, collect pines and wood as well as some wild fruit.

This might seem a bit weird or not, not sure if it's cringe to admit my dream ^ but hey, it's my one and only so far.

What's yours?

Reactions: List

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
What you said ain’t cringe or fantasy- It’s achievable with the right amount of work and is a good long term goal, maybe even short term if you’re in a good position

I’m trynna become a wrench monkey due to the sole fact that my step dad dedicated himself to it and maybe even cause it’s simple in my eyes. Interestingly enough, I don’t own a license or a vehicle, but I know how they operate and I’ve been behind the wheel. An example of automotive being simple is the fact that I can take a v-tec engine, pull it apart with the right tools, and put it back together faster than a mechanic in a shop prolly could

I always moved around on what I wanted to do in life, but I think I’m set. I’m almost to my maturity point, I’m making a bit more money than I was before, and life’s good even in the darkest times. So we’ll see how this all plays out

D

Deleted member 1392

Dye my hair green
Ugly!
What you said ain’t cringe or fantasy- It’s achievable with the right amount of work and is a good long term goal, maybe even short term if you’re in a good position

I’m trynna become a wrench monkey due to the sole fact that my step dad dedicated himself to it and maybe even cause it’s simple in my eyes. Interestingly enough, I don’t own a license or a vehicle, but I know how they operate and I’ve been behind the wheel. An example of automotive being simple is the fact that I can take a v-tec engine, pull it apart with the right tools, and put it back together faster than a mechanic in a shop prolly could

I always moved around on what I wanted to do in life, but I think I’m set. I’m almost to my maturity point, I’m making a bit more money than I was before, and life’s good even in the darkest times. So we’ll see how this all plays out
Thanks bro, but you haven't really known me yet personally. I kind of think it's cringe for me to have this goal due to how I'm lacking. Height, knowledge, skill, willingness, guts to do it and a few other factors. As much as I'd love to achieve my goal, I dont know. Will I fail? That's what puts me down. On how much of a pussy ass cunt that I am. But ehh, maybe someday I'll start to take better care of myself! I've been improving myself bit by bit so only time will tell.

Good luck on your goal, very certain you'll be able to get it. Although a suggestion (likely crappy one since I dunno anything!) is to learn more the eletronical parts of the car, since y'know, cars in general are getting more technical with more and more extras and this and that.

D

Deleted member 3818

jb can you give me some of those dollas for an epic burger king meal bro or a new ps4 game
[doublepost=1596767407][/doublepost]
YOO HIGH-FIVE RIGHT THERE HOMIE
imagine your plane crashes in the middle of the jungle, after 24 hours the rest of the survivors are on the verge of civil war over who the distribution of the berries they found. Meanwhile you've already built a tiled house and are roasting some of the local wildlife in your clay oven.

real life minecraft gamer

D

Deleted member 1392

imagine your plane crashes in the middle of the jungle, after 24 hours the rest of the survivors are on the verge of civil war over who the distribution of the berries they found. Meanwhile you've already built a tiled house and are roasting some of the local wildlife in your clay oven.

real life minecraft gamer
Alaska or snowy biomes is where it's at man.

D

Deleted member 1392

find a girlfriend who loves me
perfect my artistry
own over 5 kittens at once
simpsons-crazy-cat-lady-02-chung-in-lam.jpg

can i get a uh....

double cheeseburger meal please?
no

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
Ugly!

Thanks bro, but you haven't really known me yet personally. I kind of think it's cringe for me to have this goal due to how I'm lacking. Height, knowledge, skill, willingness, guts to do it and a few other factors. As much as I'd love to achieve my goal, I dont know. Will I fail? That's what puts me down. On how much of a pussy ass cunt that I am. But ehh, maybe someday I'll start to take better care of myself! I've been improving myself bit by bit so only time will tell.

Good luck on your goal, very certain you'll be able to get it. Although a suggestion (likely crappy one since I dunno anything!) is to learn more the eletronical parts of the car, since y'know, cars in general are getting more technical with more and more extras and this and that.
Yeah man, take good care of yourself, especially in times like these. You do that and you’ll be alright. Motivation is hard to get if you’ve basically been online for most of your time. It’s an addiction supposedly

Also yes, electronics in cars are wild today. Pretty sure that in itself is it’s own field in automotive.. I think they’re called automotive technicians as the official term

D

Deleted member 1392

Yeah man, take good care of yourself, especially in times like these. You do that and you’ll be alright. Motivation is hard to get if you’ve basically been online for most of your time. It’s an addiction supposedly

Also yes, electronics in cars are wild today. Pretty sure that in itself is it’s own field in automotive.. I think they’re called automotive technicians as the official term
Yeah, my brother was taking a course for it but dropped out

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i've always dreamed of being an actor

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I dream of joining the Royal Canadian Mounted Police after I finish university. I've been jogging up a mountain, sprinting the steepest inclines and riding my bike around the city to keep active and work on my cardio. Cut my gaming time down to get out more, socialize and put more effort into setting up DnD sessions with some close friends, rather than sit around on a RP server, waiting for things to happen. I find that in life, you have to sacrifice what you love (or rather, are addicted to) in order to become a better overall human being.

Part of my inspiration to join the RCMP stemmed from the following; 1) I've seen the damage that can be done in Mosques, Churches, Synagogues and schools and I want to be in a position to respond and save lives. Particularly, the live stream of Christchurch more or less had me double down on this idea. 2) Since the entire world has been discovered since colonization, there is a lack of careers that allow you to 'adventure' and explore new sights, meet new people from different regions and cultures. Being able to be sent anywhere in Canada is something that will give me opportunity to grow. 3) The world is becoming more chaotic and the political system seems to becoming more and more fragile. There will be a need for officers in order to keep at bay rioting as seen in the U.S. 4) Family blood-line full of politicians, doctors, lawyers, educators and public servants and I want a prestigious career that can provide the monetary means to put my children through private school so that my family can continue to thrive (last of my legal blood-line). 5) Evil triumphs when good men stay at home. 6) I want a honest and honourable career in a profession that changes lives for the better. There are a lot more reasons that its my dream, but I think the best part is that this 'fantasy/dream' is attainable.

Apparently though, there are complaints that the RCMP is a "old boys club" but that doesn't deter me.