What brought you to nebulous and what server do you prefer?

Which server do you prefer

• Total voters

Chutnut

Quark
Nebulae
What was it that made you want to play on the nebulous servers, ww3rp or hl2rp it's up to you.

I joined the Hl2RP because of the slow paced roleplay it offers.

Also what server do you prefer?

Last edited:
Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I watched a film back in last July and wanted to return to WW3RP, but was sad that LP shut down; I saw Lemonpunch announcement about AF's WW3, joined there. Nobody was playing, so I checked out what a friend of mine was playing on gmod, since he had played ww3rp on lemonpunch as well; saw "nebulous.cloud world war 3 roleplay" and the server was full instead of like 7 people; couldn't join in the first day, but on the second day i could and rest is history

so in short, ww3rp

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Most of this community is based off LP. That's how a lot of communities start nowadays. Anyways, I just stumbled into the HL2RP one day and have enjoyed it since.

Poxier

Neutrino
Nebulae
Always thought that HL2's story, world and lore were super interesting, so when I found out about HL2RP I simply couldn't resist. Started playing on some minor servers before moving onto LP, had a break after it went to shit and now I'm here.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I hadn't been active on LP for like two years. Came back and it was gone.
Went browsing other forums for what happened. Heard of this thing called Nebulous.
Joined nebulous FTRP, had helluva time and stuck around.
Also hopped around all the servers, from FT to HL2 to FT to WW3 and now in HL2 again.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
forums aren't boringn bro you get the most explosive personalities and conflicts here
i came from lemonpunch and i play on hl2

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
surprised 'lp refugee' didn't pop up
anyway back in LP days about 2 years ago I was a wee lad and got trained and then when there were only 3 of us on coalition base we decided to take a jeep for a joyride around the base and shoot the emplacements at it
and that was when I started getting into WW3

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
the fall of lp brought me here, and i used to play ww3rp since i hated hl2rp (and still do) but im a forum only member now

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
HL2RP pretty much, and well, I've also played WW3RP some times. Reason why I ended up here? Well, pretty much, I got tired a while ago of Garry's Mod because spanish servers decided to DDoS eachother. After a long time, I wanted to play HL2RP again, but of course, not in a spanish server. I saw nebulous 75/90 and I went straight in. Then some Nerd accepted into his faction and since then everything nice.

Nebulae
It started with Starbound (Cringy at times) and started gaining interest in RP stuff. After that and playing Gmod I ran into HL2RP after seeing the server count. First joined the Korean servers but didn't understand what was happening. Then I saw HL2RP nebulous with high player count and being the pleb I thought, "Wow a high count and English server things are gonna be easier here.". How wrong I was.... How wrong...

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I came to play on the HL2RP server (From which I no longer play) after I had messed up Earthfalls forums as a Senior Admin and was banned from there for it. I've played the HL2RP on and off for the last few months and I've tried out WW3RP but it's failed to keep my interest as of late. I mainly just sit around and the look at the forums most of the time.

D

Deleted member 2994

joined server to talk to a friend about something, stayed for the erp and hl2rp, since both were pretty good at the time

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dug myself out of the ashes of LP to find Nebulous

To what I prefer I can only really say HL2 because I haven't played WW3