Serious What can the taste of Irn Bru be compared to?

Irn Bru tastes like...

• Irn Bru

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Something else (post below)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
If you've ever had Irn Bru, you know it has a rather distinct taste.

Can any of you figure out what its taste can be compared to, or does it just taste like Irn Bru?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you've ever had Irn Bru, you know it has a rather distinct taste.

Can any of you figure out what its taste can be compared to, or does it just taste like Irn Bru?

Nothing compares. Perhaps Orange Tizer, the only thing that could even come remotely close.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have never heard of this in my life

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
Irn Bru tastes like Irn Bru man, nothing else, they ruined it a bit since they took the sugar out of it, but the Irn Bru Xtra is very nice, tastes the closest to the original.

End of the day, Irn Bru is actual gods pish it's that good. I did see once in a video some idiotic Americans saying it tastes like Cream Soda, boggin man it tastes nothing like Cream Soda.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
, they ruined it a bit since they took the sugar out of it
Honestly, I haven't noticed the difference.
Then again I didn't really drink much Irn Bru before the change.

Whatever Jamie Olivers a cuck either way.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
for the eastern european subhuman, perhaps
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.