What games would you like to see me upload?

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Starting to have more and more free-time, I decided to make a YouTube channel about a month or two ago. For those of you who are unaware, I upload gaming videos around once or maybe twice a week, yet I have been left thinking. What is it that people actually want me to play? It feels all too Fuhrer-ish to simply choose what I want and force you to watch that.

Videos that have done well for me are my Lemonpunch's last event and my Payday 2 videos. But I don't want to constantly be pumping out content for games that take ages for something interesting to happen. So, what do you lot think I should crank out? It can be anything, a series, a one off playthrough, you name it!

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Hmm
You should play CSGO.
Would be good.
I was considering doing CSGO, just the problem with it is finding interesting or amusing things to do in it. I'm pretty sure no one wants to watch a GN2 walk about missing all of his sprays and AWP shots for 20 minutes

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
I was considering doing CSGO, just the problem with it is finding interesting or amusing things to do in it. I'm pretty sure no one wants to watch a GN2 walk about missing all of his sprays and AWP shots for 20 minutes

You just gotta hope you get placed with the right team.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Get me and three others and you are good to go mate. Funny stuff happens naturally if you're playing in a full team of friends.

Reactions: List