What grades you had in school?

scrumpy

full brain crab main
Nebulae
What were your grades, when you were in school/highschool or anything else.

So, i had around A, but it got worse later and i fell into A/B.

And i was best in German, basically languages.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have a pretty bad GPA to be completely honest. I don't really find school that rewarding and cba to stress and slave over inapplicable shit for my almost guaranteed career path, law enforcement.

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
It's going pretty shit for me, I mean I'm still in school n shit, so I shouldn't be saying "had". More like, "have". I have an E in like, most things sadly. Probs won't get into any interesting when I move on to "gymnasium" as it's called in sweden.
[doublepost=1464264033][/doublepost]
It's going pretty shit for me, I mean I'm still in school n shit, so I shouldn't be saying "had". More like, "have". I have an E in like, most things sadly. Probs won't get into any interesting when I move on to "gymnasium" as it's called in sweden.
I really shouldn't worry tho, I mean, i still have "9th grade" as it's called to go through, might get some A's there. Oh btw, we don't even have places to sit in our corridor. We sit on the floor in a 5x5 meter small room filled by lockers. It's even smaller.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
English and Maths' ended up as C's and every since that I've been getting D's, but not Grade D's.. D for Distinction which in England is the equivalent to an A.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
English and Maths' ended up as C's and every since that I've been getting D's, but not Grade D's.. D for Distinction which in England is the equivalent to an A.

What a ruse.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
I have fallen from a B average to a high C average I think.

Basically, my grades throughout high school have been exponentially decreasing

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
Im taking my gcse's next year, though so far i started off as getting straight a's and now that i found out about gmod im struggling for b-c's

-edit- garry fucked me

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Im taking my gcse's next year, though so far i started off as getting straight a's and now that i found out about gmod im struggling for b-c's

-edit- garry fucked me
Prepare to be fucked with or without preparation

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
got an A on my history exam while still half cut from the night before. that is the crowning achievement of my high school education.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
I pretty much gave up on school near the end, skipped classes, didn't do any revision. Almost got kicked out but I pulled it together at the last moment and got mostly Cs, some Bs, and like two As. Kinda surprised considering I never studied or anything.

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
Currently I'm in Year 12 and probably gonna do shit in my exams, I need at least a D in all of them else I get kicked out. Even if I get an E in just one and an A in two others, they'll get rid of me--hence why I'm applying for an apprenticeship elsewhere to continue my education (and get paid).

However, I did GCSEs and they were pretty OK considering I revised in the last couple days before I took them.
GCSE results:
Art - A
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Physics - A

English Language - B
English Literature - B
Geography - B
Graphic Products - B
Mathematics - B

German - C

Religious Studies - D

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Currently I'm in Year 12 and probably gonna do shit in my exams, I need at least a D in all of them else I get kicked out. Even if I get an E in just one and an A in two others, they'll get rid of me--hence why I'm applying for an apprenticeship elsewhere to continue my education (and get paid).

However, I did GCSEs and they were pretty OK considering I revised in the last couple days before I took them.
GCSE results:
Art - A
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Physics - A

English Language - B
English Literature - B
Geography - B
Graphic Products - B
Mathematics - B

German - C

Religious Studies - D
Your lucky you got those GSCE's before the changes.
I have to deal with a new retarded number grade system which wasn't needed and literally everything becoming harder because "KNAWLEDGE"

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have all 5's from a ten scale rating -.-

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
Your lucky you got those GSCE's before the changes.
I have to deal with a new retarded number grade system which wasn't needed and literally everything becoming harder because "KNAWLEDGE"
They started redoing the A levels as well, the only subject that they haven't reformed for the three I'm taking is maths.

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
Despite the fact that I did not attend school for 86 days, I received quite a lot of C's, paired with 2 or three B's and one D on my graduating certicifiate.
My teachers hated me for that, because they knew that I was a lazy motherfucker and still I graduated higher than the people that had 10 or less days where they did not attend.
lol

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
just graduated from college (mechanical engineering) a few months ago with a 3.7 gpa
that's equivalent to an 80% - 85%

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
all 8's (our grades are from 1 to 10 here, and i need at least 6 to pass) except maths and physics xoxo

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Despite the fact that I did not attend school for 86 days, I received quite a lot of C's, paired with 2 or three B's and one D on my graduating certicifiate.
My teachers hated me for that, because they knew that I was a lazy motherfucker and still I graduated higher than the people that had 10 or less days where they did not attend.
lol
And I thought one month was alot wtf

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I have a pretty bad GPA to be completely honest. I don't really find school that rewarding and cba to stress and slave over inapplicable shit for my almost guaranteed career path, law enforcement.
reformed internet criminal wishes to become a LEO huh

i got like medium to high B's, my best shit though was history and geography with high A's and biology & maths with low A's

classmates jealous because i've got 60 days of absence throughout the year and sleep through half of my classes, haters gonna hate

gonna start a business school next year