What happened to LemonPunch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5162

I got a question in my head, what happened? Why did it go down? For me, it seemed to be such a big success of GMod, but it went down so fast and quick, silent for me to not notice.
This might turn into a long-discussion thread.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gurra took :fullownership: of the :16k: because he's a :heyzeus: so impulse and alex :wheelchair: over to make nebulous

D

Deleted member 5162

16k? You mean the moneys? He spent 16k for a full ownership? Am I rite?

Slothmachine

Lemon Pope
Nebulae
if I recall correctly Alex believed that he legally owned 50% of LP since he joined or something, gurra mentioned to someone the only thing Alex has in LP is his framework and after everything went down he didn't want to split the ownership :fullownership:

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

@alex can probably chime in but here's a quick rundown.

Alex wanted some financial security whilst Gurrazor turned into a greedy wall-street tycoon after they'd both co-shared Lemonpunch for a few years, and Gurrazor attempted to force Alex out whilst trying to enamor more money and donations in his lust for wealth.

Alex left, and the community fractured. Just about everyone followed Alex to Lemonpunch, although some left elsewhere.

Gurrazor now runs Monolith Gaming, a sad excuse for a "serious" community.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I got a question in my head, what happened? Why did it go down? For me, it seemed to be such a big success of GMod, but it went down so fast and quick, silent for me to not notice.
This might turn into a long-discussion thread.
two people wanted the server's "donation" fund in there pocket for financial gain and they fell out and the server/community was fighting eachother whilst both of them shouts out louder then the previous one about how much they did to earn said money, then it died
one shat out another community
and another one squirted out another community and both still do the scheme of the last one
nothing much has changed this is basically lemonpunch v.2
and monolith servers is like an alternative universe what would happen if gurrazor didn't buy something as overpriced and restricted as cockwork and instead made a run of the mill generic dark rp server with a modded santosrp script with a seriousrp tag printed into the server name instead

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
two people wanted the server's "donation" fund in there pocket for financial gain and they fell out and the server/community was fighting eachother whilst both of them shouts out louder then the previous one about how much they did to earn said money, then it died

Completely false. Don’t spread that bullshit, it was never about the money.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
then what was it about

If you don’t know, why are you telling others a bullshit story?

If you paid ANY attention to what happened, you’d have known I left because I wanted to own half of the company which I and majority of others believed to be rightfully mine but when the time came to issue shares for the company he pretended to know nothing about it, thank @Angel for spurring the LP shut down to be honest.

I’m not going to explain it fully because there’s no point. @Blackquill and @Rictalspace were part of it all, they made their own judgement on what Gurra was trying to pull.

Nebulae
It's sad how moneys can't destroy fine things to be honest. Not even mentioning fact that someone put coin above a friend.