Stop looking at old threads and instead look at yourself.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae

Got some raper, killer or other flavour of beast locked up and the paddy wagons taking too long? or maybe you dont wanna waste any of those bullets? do it the Old Fashion'd Way

aa93216ae9.jpg

this dudes leg goes high... hell of a lot of core sttrength for someone gettin hung

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Recommend me some more of that music

something that sounds like country teasers
some of that fast paced rock to bash raper heads in

these guys are the closest youre gonna get to country teasers because they were around at the same time and in the same music sc ene

then you got the rebel which is basically the country teasers without the rest of the band (i.e. just the singer/guitarist in his own side project)

------------------------

now you got some more modern shit. guys who have actively acknowledged the teasers being an influence on em

-----

this dudes leg goes high... hell of a lot of core sttrength for someone gettin hung

leg raises til the end hes not getting into heaven without good abs

Last edited:

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

if only dispatch was a series of real police operators

if only cops could act with corruption and impunity within their ranks as they choose to (or not and be an HONEST COP TRYING TO MAKE THE SYSTEM WORK)

if only most of the city was a rain-soaked neon cesspit of seedy shit where gangs of thugs paid off the cops for free reign of areas

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

if only cops could act with corruption and impunity within their ranks as they choose to (or not and be an HONEST COP TRYING TO MAKE THE SYSTEM WORK)

if only most of the city was a rain-soaked neon cesspit of seedy shit where gangs of thugs paid off the cops for free reign of areas

fuck off you scottish cunt
s-stop teasing me you baka! it's not fucking kawaii to see the most talented artistic duo of lemonpunch reunite again only to tease people about the greatness that could've been

you no kawaii you a fucking scottish baka, i'm going to suffocate you with your own pantsu.

[frustration]

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i wish this wasnt the case but if dispatch was actually some person who jerks off to hl2 beta screenshots would be upset

i wish cops could be corrupt but the people who complain the second a cp does something that isnt even semi in line with what they want would complain

i wish maps like that were made and i wish cops actually cared enough to let gang rp happen instead of ruining their fun cause they aint got none

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i wish this wasnt the case but if dispatch was actually some person who jerks off to hl2 beta screenshots would be upset

i wish cops could be corrupt but the people who complain the second a cp does something that isnt even semi in line with what they want would complain

i wish maps like that were made and i wish cops actually cared enough to let gang rp happen instead of ruining their fun cause they aint got none
the reason there are no corrupt cops is because of the constant big brother is watching (dispatch can like monitor absolutely every action a cop does)

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

i think we could make something really interesting if we would break canon and make something like that, but there will be those people that aren't up for anything new and complain no matter how good it would be

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
i think we could make something really interesting if we would break canon and make something like that, but there will be those people that aren't up for anything new and complain no matter how good it would be
tbh we don't even break canon technically. we're still in the earlier days of the occupation. we need to wait for about 15 years to ic-ly get to the events of hl2.

what im sayin is

we dont have to strictly follow what we see in game cuz times they are a-changin'

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
tbh we don't even break canon technically. we're still in the earlier days of the occupation. we need to wait for about 15 years to ic-ly get to the events of hl2.

what im sayin is

we dont have to strictly follow what we see in game cuz times they are a-changin'
itd be cool to see year one/first few months of combine takeover
cps are just fuckers wearing plastic death suits with about 1% of actual armor
dispatch is just some fat weirdo who watches cameras all day and picks up phones to listen to fuckers cry and moan
cops really dont care about what they do cause they know they can get away with it so they use this to grow their hook nose and fuck hoors
citizens are depressive blue collar workers who react to the enslavement either by makin sure others feel as bad as them or by doin coke and hookers