Serious What is your dream serious roleplay server?

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Man in the High Castle RP

Think city roleplay but set in an alternative 1961 where the Axis won WWII. Could take place in an occupied American city by either the Japanese or Germans. Would be beast.

imagine how many unironic fashies would flock to this

not saying it wouldn't be cool but you know

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

Think city roleplay but set in an alternative 1961 where the Axis won WWII. Could take place in an occupied American city by either the Japanese or Germans. Would be beast.
Could either be an incredible RP experience or could end up being a tool for lonely retards to play out their power fanasies considering the sort of people that play on Gmod.

So long as it didn't attract the scum of Gmod RP though it'd be interesting to explore nazi-fied Times Square.
times-square-01.jpg

tera

Atom
Nebulae

imagine hearing edelweiss as you load up the main menu/char selection of man in high castle RP

I think it'd be cool to explore a Japanese occupied west coast USA.

Stasiland alt-history generations event.

640px-Japanese_Pacific_States_Flag.png

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
tenor.gif

Zombie Survival RP
The year is 2005, you wake up early in the morning, the streets seem empty... strange. You walk up to t TV, a national emergency broadcast is on...

„This has got to be a hoax.“ you think to yourself. You quickly pick up your phone and call your neighbor across the street... No answer. Odd. You start worrying if this is actually real or not. You look out the window again, no lights are on at your neighbor. Infact, you only see a few houses with any sort of lights on. You see that your neighbor, William, has his lights on. You quickly dial up his number...

„Hey William, what the fuck is goi-„
You get interrupted
„Joey! You gotta get over to my house, right now! Take your car! It’s not safe walking on the streets!“
„What are you on about Will?“
„Z-Zombies man! I dunno‘ what‘s going on man.. my brother is at work and he isn‘t responding to his phone! I saw people getting transported to bunkers man!“
„Stop it Bro, the fuckin‘ TV‘s probably hacked or something, don‘t get your panties in a bunch!“
„I‘m not fucking joking here Joey! This is real! Get your ass over here, quick!“
„Alright...“

You drive over to Will... he seems serious, the whole city is on lockdown, some people are walking around like they‘re about to fall asleep outside... It can only be real.

2 months later

You sit in a small safehouse, completely barricaded. The only people with you are Will, his wife, your other neighbour called Rick, and a blind stranger. You sit and ponder, reinforcing the house and keeping on lookout through a small window... your resources are almost gone...

Civilians are sitting in bunkers, the army and scientists are trying to end this apocalypse, zombies storm the streets, and bandits are scavenging people. How will you survive in this cliche-full apocalypse?

So that is my idea of Zombie RP basically. I know it‘s a big ass cliche but it has major potential if done right.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Zombie SurvivalRP works on the short-term, especially in the very early Outbreak before society goes to shit but anything after that tends to tire out quickly.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Would like to see a SCPRP server, set out in one of the unique locations instead of a generic lab.

Mystery and fear from the unknown is critical, so It'd need to be a scp unique to the server, not using the usual suspects such as the peanut, doctor, old man, or fugly mf.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Would like to see a SCPRP server, set out in one of the unique locations instead of a generic lab.

Mystery and fear from the unknown is critical, so It'd need to be a scp unique to the server, not using the usual suspects such as the peanut, doctor, old man, or fugly mf.
Kino (kino) SCP-3930 event wherein every researcher involved is interacted with by a different coordinator to give them all varying patterns created by the void that all conflict with each other.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Zombie SurvivalRP works on the short-term, especially in the very early Outbreak before society goes to shit but anything after that tends to tire out quickly.
Yeah, make it for like 2 to 4 weeks like Begotten or whatever

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae

people should be able to apply for their own SCPs a lá frundtech, that might keep it refreshing