What is your your number one game off all time and why?

Nebulae
I was just wondering what your number one game off all time is.

For example my number one game off all time is: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

Reason: So much stuff to do and so much replay ability with numerous characters.

Duty member

Proton
Nebulae
Garry's mod definitely.
Because this game has a lot of game modes, and I love RPing in Gmod.

D

Deleted member 1392

None may surpass my interest and capability of choosing one, frontal lobe in massive error, 404 not found.

York

Electron
Nebulae
gmod for most hours, fallout NV for fun

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Deus ex
Unreal Tournament 1999

UT99 is a childhood game of mine that I still play today, the graphics are dated to shit but gameplay wise it's amazing, along with having the replay-ability due to the amount of difficulties and amount of maps, it's good fun.

Deus Ex is one I play at college, due to it's graphics literally being crafted from a toaster I can play it p much everywhere and it's a bloody long game, has a lot to do once you learn how to play it and get past the graphics.

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Honestly, I can't choose just one, I've had a ton of fun with so many different games.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Halo 3.
Was tempted to pick Reach, but nothing beats the chief and coop was a blast on the xbox, so was ODST's coop.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
i could say a mp game that i spent too much time on like gmod and cs go, but objectively, i care about a games singleplayer and story, and gmod and cs go arent art, theyre just entertainment
if you check out silent hill 2 youll learn how a game can portray a story just as well as a book or movie can, it may sound pretentious but see for yourselves

definitely the best horror game ever, if not the best game i've played, and i played a shit ton of singleplayer games
also that fucking soundtrack

the atmosphere is something else

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
Ace Combat Zero
an immersive story adding a more simplistic side like 4 and the depth of 5 to create some amazing characters that you can genuinely attach to, a god tier OST that will go down in history as some of the best music ever made for games and some incredible missions with amazing moments that i will always remember
the best game of a 10/10 series that will be among the pinnacle of games for years to come
yo buddy, still alive?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
godfather 2,/QUOTE]
only ever played the first one

was p good apart from the really shitty raids on the family compounds I could never do....................................

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I have a lot, but my favourite of them all is indeed Arma. Military simulation and golden memes, absolutely wonderful.

D

Deleted member 1381

battlefield 3 probably

bit generic but that game was just amazing

if you count childhood games starfox adventures overpowers everything