What old games do you still play?

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
For me its Age of Empires II.

The RTS scene kinda fell flat as publishers got greedy and found that the genre wasn't very profitable so they left it for dead. Age of Empires III and Command & Conquer: Generals were the last ones to catch my attention, but in my opinion they don't compare to the timeless gameplay of AOE2.

I came across this old drawing I did of it from around 18 years ago:
A437F49D5CD65933BF9085517082BF1B9ACD0E84

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tried tf2 yesterday but after spending 2k hours in the game it just feels like shit

maybe it's because the only maps i play are hightower and 2fort and i just meme around on pyro or demoman

but yeah it's certainly worse than it was a few years ago

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
maybe it's because the only maps i play are hightower and 2fort and i just meme around on pyro or demoman

2012-2014 were the golden ages of tf2
after that they just shit out content everytime gaben goes to the gym (6 months)
i dont even understand why, there are people literally making updates for them and all they have to do is say "ok ye this is ok" but no

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
tried tf2 yesterday but after spending 2k hours in the game it just feels like shit

TF2 is a timeless masterpiece, it's still awesome til' this day even though it might not be as good as it once was.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
2012-2014 were the golden ages of tf2
after that they just shit out content everytime gaben goes to the gym (6 months)
i dont even understand why, there are people literally making updates for them and all they have to do is say "ok ye this is ok" but no

idk pyro update was kinda cool ngl

too bad it introduced another slew of dumb shit that needs to be fixed now lmao

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Found my old discs for Descent 2, Starcraft 1, Rise of Nations, Dark Reign, Red Alert, and a bunch of other stuff just recently.

Talk about nostalgia fever.