What was your experince with Warframe?

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
I was curios about what was your experience with Warframe, and most especially, did you have fun?

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
stopped playing it a few years ago before getting back to it after its big update

its fun, but the fun doesn't last long if you play alone

Traybann

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Played it for a bit, but got bored pretty quickly.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I tried it a couple of years ago, the overall design is pretty good and the gameplay is quite fun but I really couldn't stand all the mmo mechanics like grinding for hours to get a decent weapon or the fact that you can't play major past events if you missed them. I heard the new update is gonna turn it into an oper world thingy, but I'm pretty sure it's still a grind-based mmo

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
i think i have like 5k plat lying in my acc

Tember

Neutrino
Nebulae
I thought it was quite fun in the beginning but it just stopped being fun one day. I'm not really into that type of grind that Warframe is. The gameplay though is actually really good.

Threats

Neutrino
Nebulae
I played Warframe like 2 years ago with my friends, the game itself was fun but I didn't like how you had to wait for crafting so I just stopped playing one day. There also seemed to be lots of new players who just charged into enemies without thinking and died instantly.

Reactions: List