Serious what was your first jumpscare?

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
this is a real story because im still unironically traumatized to this day and this is where my phobia for black and white pictures comes from

i remember all the fucking details as if it happened yesterday:

I was 6 years old and my old home's neighbor's older brother (who was like 12 at the time) asked me to do this fun little game of "clicking the red dot". It was a computer game where you had to find a really small red dot on a picture and click on it, the red dot was harder to spot the more you played.

So I was actually doing pretty well, until I reached this picture of nemo:
0fb2519e63265dfa78652b6c0d78f3ef25d25efc79fe8df048a48bba5a3db1d8.jpg

this is the most similar one i could find but it was basically full of red shit around

Thinking I found the sweet, sweet red dot on this picture and thinking I had such a Eagle Eye, my emotions quickly switched to terror and despair, as this picture appeared:
nah just kidding lol i dont even have the picture myself but it was basically a scary black and white face on a white background doing a very scary facial expression while a scary scream played

so i remember i then started screaming, crying and running away to my neighbor's mother for comfort while that mongoloid was laughing and i perfectly remember my little brother (who was 4 at the time) simply standing there, completely and perfectly shocked.

i had the paranoia to check closets, doors and stuff (especially mirrors) from a distance in my own home (and i still kind of too, to this day) simply because i am scared that there could be a vampire or sum shit

:(

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
either that fucking car, you know what i mean, or one of those 'now look real close!' videos

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
First time seeing my Baby Photo's...

Nah, it was this:

Was about to post this, but yeah, this is the first jump scare. I was in elementary school in either grade 3-4 when I was watching the video my buddy showed me with my headphones on after I finished up an assignment and saved it onto my floppy disk (yeah, i know, i wasn't playing miniclip games like storm the whitehouse) and then AAAAAAAAAAA!

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
completing black ops 1 and being transitioned over to zombies

i got scared of that so bloody much when i realized what happened i nearly smashed my controller
I'm not the only one this happened to

And the first one was when some cunt yeeted at me out of nowhere in Silent Hill 2 on the PS2