what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Well hello, epic gamers of the nebulous.cloud™ roleplay community.

I come here to ask you what is the absolute most cringiest fucking ERP you have ever seen/heard someone do on the server? names can be left out if you feel as if it may offend them. I'm just bored and it's 3:30 AM.

and I know, all ERP is cringy. but some can make other ERP look like they were roleplaying a hug.

Personally, I saw ERP, but nothing specifically cringy, so I'll leave it to you.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
@soc

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
back in this ww3RP server, my Russian soldier got captured by Alliance (basically all Americans, Australians, israelis, etc.) after deserting the military because he witnessed KGB execute some comrades of his epic style and ran away

shortly before he was enlisted in the other side's military he was a P.O.W, and one night only I and some NCO's were on, and that was when 2 of them decided to start to ERP ontop of my cell.

don't remember server name now that i try thinking about it tho but it was relatively popular back when it was alive

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I got to see Jupiter on shockcore gaming have child erp (as children) with actual 14 year olds multiple times without getting banned

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I got to see Jupiter on shockcore gaming have child erp (as children) with actual 14 year olds multiple times without getting banned
Hold the phone, I heard something about this. Also, not the first story I heard from Shockcore with kids ERPing.
A few years back when I played on their CMRP server, I swear I would see wacky ERP out of the medbay all the time.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hold the phone, I heard something about this. Also, not the first story I heard from Shockcore with kids ERPing.
A few years back when I played on their CMRP server, I swear I would see wacky ERP out of the medbay all the time.
yeah it's pretty rough, probably the 2nd or 3rd case of child erp I can personally recall from there
first was nerothis and baletto, then two cases from Jupiter, then afterwards when jupiter swapped names to Astrid to only do the same shit again
its on public pastes somewhere if youre a freak like that and really need to see it