What's the most unreasonable thing you've seen someone do on Garry's Mod?

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
For me its the time Garry joined the old Gmod biZ Stranded server and people kept killing him over and over again. I wasn't there that day, but later on the owner heard about it and proceeded to ban the people that killed him.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I was comparing the PERP Rockford server I used to play on and point to other server in by virtue of commenting about certain additional content/craftable things they had, as well as more cars. The owner permanently banned me for 'advertising other servers' when I simply was sick of administration simply keeping it vanilla when all the other communities were customizing.

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
I was comparing the PERP Rockford server I used to play on and point to other server in by virtue of commenting about certain additional content/craftable things they had, as well as more cars. The owner permanently banned me for 'advertising other servers' when I simply was sick of administration simply keeping it vanilla when all the other communities were customizing.
Sounds like the old Gmod biZ city roleplay server that looked like PERP to me, but I heard that if you typed PERP in chat you'd get auto-kicked. I think there was a push to refer to it as 'biZRP' or something like that. But all that happened was the streisand effect kicked in.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Sounds like the old Gmod biZ city roleplay server that looked like PERP to me, but I heard that if you typed PERP in chat you'd get auto-kicked. I think there was a push to refer to it as 'biZRP' or something like that. But all that happened was the streisand effect kicked in.

Hahaha, everyone knows it's PERP, even GTA RP is PERP. I remember back when the original PERP was still around but someone apparently didn't like the owner and kept DDoSing it. It was pretty unreasonable for him to have done that..

Firebird

Just Fire
Nebulae
Taken over a War server that had ULX on it, Owner promoted me to Super Admin by accident, turns out I wasn't feeling my best that day so me and a few friends just banned everyone who joined.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
People woho cry over losing their HL2RP characters

ALso make more threads like this

edumb rate me all you awwant little pussy men

Last edited:

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
This one time i got permabanned for "impersonation" after naming myself "TheRedBanana" or something like that when an admin was called "TheBlueBanana".

Oh and once I got kicked for "Being a bad memer" lmao

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
what did you do anyway xd
What the fuck did you do to get a perma after 5 mins?
my name was something dumb, i was playing around with players (sitting on their heads etc) when i got teleported by an admin to change my name but i couldn't see that since my camera was still on the person i was sitting on before so i said "i can't see so i'll kill myself and you can teleport me back" so i did, then i got permbanned for 'fuck off' smh

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
staff team figures out admin of many months like over a year i think on one of biggest darkrp servers has been hitting on underage girls that play on the server

they remove his staff and subsequently permban him in the form of how ACP bans werk here or whatevs

some superadmins decide to vote to allow him to play there again just w/o staff abilities

a superadmin goes "what the fuck you stupid cunts, this is a literal pedophile who has sent dick pics to underage girls, because of your involvement in covering this up the fbi can shut down the entire server"

said super resigns, writes up a big statement about what happened, subsequently gets permabanned for leaking said info that was supposed to stay with the super teams because it "wasn't a big deal"

streisand effect occurs with the server the next week going through times of normality and then times of absolute anarchy with memes of said pedophiles name on textscreens, picture frames, the law and order SVU theme on radios on loop, anarchy in ooc and /ad, and supers trying to stifle the loudest ones

anyways that was p much my december what about u guys

anyways i'm super good friends with that superadmin that got banned now and he was studying and still is studying to be an irl lawyer so you bet your ass that writeup he made cited several laws of not only the USA but the state the offender lived in and urged everyone to tip off the fbi

but that was my december wbu

also another super was constantly a cringey loser who'd hang around young girls as well so I mean there you go why does garrysmod exist save me jesus christ why

anyways I stick to nebulous now because at least there's just the regular losers like me and not superlosers

so I guess my answer would be seeing someone cover up a legitimate pedophile because hey he's thier friend right