Serious What's your generic nightmare?

Nebulae
217904.jpg

I find dreams to be interesting, especially nightmares.
I personally found the IMG's human character in my nightmares often to be the one who's the 'monster' in my dreams.
Normally it would go something such as this:
I wake up in my bed and i'll just walk around cluelessly around my house, finding some generic situations more 'creepier' than usual. Such as a lamp, i used to have this lamp that looked like the one from Pixar's old animation-intro thing. And that for some reason caused major unease in me. I'd walk around unless i'm at the brink of my sanity due to objects that caused unease in me. Then i'd hear a sound, as if someone was walking up stairs with heavy boots, and the sound constantly came near me. I'd make a desperate attempt to hide somewhere, i'd run to my room, hide under my bed covers.. I'd take the bed mattress and make it lean against the wall, and go under it.. Or in some cases as a child i remember being at my grandparents, they were sleeping and the same phenomena happened, heavy boot stair sounds, i'd run to the bed my grandparent's would sleep at, and crawl between them and they'd cover me from the 'monster'.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

When I was a kid, I had a 'nightmare' where was that.... Huge circle, and then something small was launched into it, and it blew up, causing massive chaos around the circle, I saw nothing, neither felt nothing other than fear...
And when I woke up in the morning, came to my mom to eat with her, she told me, that I was walking and talking in the middle of the night, woke up her and asked some dumb questions. And I still remember the dream, detail by a detail, and my feelings to the dream. And one time, I resisted to the nightmare, I woke up, standing next to my mother and I heard what I asked, I didn't really finish it, but I said "Whaat is... Is.... Uhm..." and I just walked back to my bed and fell asleep, then I explained to my mom about that weird moment. I also remember how I dreamed that 'nightmare' and I woke up, turned on the lights and walked down, and there was... Some-sort of a conversation between me and SOMETHING, offering friendship and finding out about our names, I walked to the bathroom and washed myself, then I woke up totally, realised what happened.
It happened from the age of 6, to 10... God..

Nebulae
When I was a kid, I had a 'nightmare' where was that.... Huge circle, and then something small was launched into it, and it blew up, causing massive chaos around the circle, I saw nothing, neither felt nothing other than fear...
And when I woke up in the morning, came to my mom to eat with her, she told me, that I was walking and talking in the middle of the night, woke up her and asked some dumb questions. And I still remember the dream, detail by a detail, and my feelings to the dream. And one time, I resisted to the nightmare, I woke up, standing next to my mother and I heard what I asked, I didn't really finish it, but I said "Whaat is... Is.... Uhm..." and I just walked back to my bed and fell asleep, then I explained to my mom about that weird moment. I also remember how I dreamed that 'nightmare' and I woke up, turned on the lights and walked down, and there was... Some-sort of a conversation between me and SOMETHING, offering friendship and finding out about our names, I walked to the bathroom and washed myself, then I woke up totally, realised what happened.
It happened from the age of 6, to 10... God..
jaeimuutenolesaunatamaei.jpg

I don't think making deals with the devil while being underage is safe.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
My nightmares as a kid used to be of waking up in the night to go for a piss, but as I reached the door the voice of this red spider bitch from doctor who would scream at me to stop , then when I stepped out of the doorway my ears would get fucked and some random force would try and pull me back into my room whilst I hung from the side of the doorframe quite spooped.

dw-spider.jpg

fuckmyshitup

fr though I don't really have nightmares anymore, can't remember the last time I actually had one.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
217904.jpg

I find dreams to be interesting, especially nightmares.
I personally found the IMG's human character in my nightmares often to be the one who's the 'monster' in my dreams.
Normally it would go something such as this:
I wake up in my bed and i'll just walk around cluelessly around my house, finding some generic situations more 'creepier' than usual. Such as a lamp, i used to have this lamp that looked like the one from Pixar's old animation-intro thing. And that for some reason caused major unease in me. I'd walk around unless i'm at the brink of my sanity due to objects that caused unease in me. Then i'd hear a sound, as if someone was walking up stairs with heavy boots, and the sound constantly came near me. I'd make a desperate attempt to hide somewhere, i'd run to my room, hide under my bed covers.. I'd take the bed mattress and make it lean against the wall, and go under it.. Or in some cases as a child i remember being at my grandparents, they were sleeping and the same phenomena happened, heavy boot stair sounds, i'd run to the bed my grandparent's would sleep at, and crawl between them and they'd cover me from the 'monster'.
PETTSON

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
oh this is a good one

right on, so a years back- im talking when i was the tender age of six or so- i had been being tucked into bed by my mother.
i didnt want her to leave- not cause i was scared of monsters, but that she was at risk of being taken and brainwashed by the robots.
she assured me such a thing wouldnt happen, and that it was just a bad dream i mightve had.
i believed her, and watched as she opened the door, and walked down the stairs.

i couldnt sleep. i was scared for my mother- i had to do something.
i got up, slipped on these lil slippers i had, and began to go to my door. it was cracked open- i needed that back then. as i slowly opened the door, i saw nothing but the stairs going down infinitely, and a massive white void all the way down the stairs.
curious, i went down. step by step, i looked into the distance.

a giant, double-door fridge sat in the middle of this void- and i mean giant, like, it was massive. it was as tall as a skyscraper. at this point on the stairway, i was about half way down the stairs, staring into this void and looking over towards the fridge.

i heard the sound of pressure escaping, and the fridge opened. inside sat one, single massive jug of milk. i thus began the journey to aquire a glass, as was the only way to save my mother from the brainwashing of the robots, obviously.

as that journey completed, i gripped my glass of milk triumphantly, holding it high.

it was then that i woke up- on the kitchen floor, surrounded by spilt milk and broken glasses that fell from a cabinet door i somehow managed to break off its' hinges.

yeah my dreams are pretty weird!

or in this case, nightmare consisting of my mom being brainwashed by robots and going on a big adventure to get the milk that would cure her- only to find out i sleepwalked to get milk and then woke up covered in broken glass and milk

w/e

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
when i was like 5 i had dreams where i'd place my toes underneath my desk and a slipper where the front looks like a clown would bite my toes turning me into a clown where i then got transported to a rainbow before sliding down it as a clown wearing those slippers.
idk why but i was scared shitless of this dream and it was repetitive for a year or two

then as i got older, some nightmares consisted off a hyper-realistic remake of my house where'd i wake up in bed, look around see nothing get extremely paranoid and call to my dad, he wouldn't answer so i went to see him, and between his room and my brothers room was like this ghostly old scientist duder

and then there was the time i took "bed bugs" too literally and there was a family of them (around the size of dinner plates) at my dinner table

now'a'days most of my nightmares consist of it looking hyper-realistic and nothing being off, and then like a screamer, I'd look somewhere or for some reason call for my dad, and then a face shows up at a certain spot (top of stare-well, under the table, corner of room etc) where it really hecks me so i wake up. basically youtube screamers.

my (28 y/o) brother gets really creepy ones, he constantly says there is a black figure standing in his room right next to him constantly watching over, just smiling. he screams and runs out of his room some times and asks me to come in to check if i can see it or hear it. idk after that happened spoopy things happened but that's a story for another day.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
falling, usually.

i'd be in my dream up ontop of my roof, or any high up building but usually the old trailer i used to live in and just sink straight to the ground and wake up just as i was about to make contact with the dirt / pavement

usually woke up all tense and sweaty in shit idk

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i am like a damn wizard in my bad dreams so i just twist and turn all of my bad dreams into good dreams
[doublepost=1529929025][/doublepost]
oh this is a good one

right on, so a years back- im talking when i was the tender age of six or so- i had been being tucked into bed by my mother.
i didnt want her to leave- not cause i was scared of monsters, but that she was at risk of being taken and brainwashed by the robots.
she assured me such a thing wouldnt happen, and that it was just a bad dream i mightve had.
i believed her, and watched as she opened the door, and walked down the stairs.

i couldnt sleep. i was scared for my mother- i had to do something.
i got up, slipped on these lil slippers i had, and began to go to my door. it was cracked open- i needed that back then. as i slowly opened the door, i saw nothing but the stairs going down infinitely, and a massive white void all the way down the stairs.
curious, i went down. step by step, i looked into the distance.

a giant, double-door fridge sat in the middle of this void- and i mean giant, like, it was massive. it was as tall as a skyscraper. at this point on the stairway, i was about half way down the stairs, staring into this void and looking over towards the fridge.

i heard the sound of pressure escaping, and the fridge opened. inside sat one, single massive jug of milk. i thus began the journey to aquire a glass, as was the only way to save my mother from the brainwashing of the robots, obviously.

as that journey completed, i gripped my glass of milk triumphantly, holding it high.

it was then that i woke up- on the kitchen floor, surrounded by spilt milk and broken glasses that fell from a cabinet door i somehow managed to break off its' hinges.

yeah my dreams are pretty weird!

or in this case, nightmare consisting of my mom being brainwashed by robots and going on a big adventure to get the milk that would cure her- only to find out i sleepwalked to get milk and then woke up covered in broken glass and milk

w/e
why did i get a massive dejavu from reading this wtf

Macho

Nucleus
Nebulae
Chainsaws usually kill me in my dreams, so i'd say chainsaws

(Every dream i have is a horror dream, getting chased to getting stabbed and getting cut in half, the list goes on.)

My dreams are like Cry of Fear, the most wicked shit you can imagine.