Serious When Black Birds Fly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

There exist in this world some of the most profane and insidious acts of human nature. The Zodiac, The Original Night Stalker, Your very own neighbors. But yet everyday people pay good money to see, witness, and experience these types of emotions. Horror, fear, distress, where is it good? And where it bad. Human emotion, what a phenomenon. Deep down imbedded with all of us there exist a natural draw to the weird, the unknown, the fighting. Understanding this and attempting to define why this is so would be futile, and will most likely be something that I take to the grave. But I can’t help but wonder.

You ever watch the Friday the 13th movies and wonder why Jason kills people? I did, and I still don’t know why. I mean I know he was bullied when he was younger and councilors let him drown but why these new people that have no ties to the matter? Is he jealous of how happy these new young adults are?

I have a lot of questions. I think we all do. Fear, horror, it is quite the topic. Some take it at face value while others such as myself ask questions. Why do you like to be scared when it’s not an actual threat to you. Why do you like being chased?

People are selfish. At least most are.

Do you like being a bad guy?

Why do some people gain a thrill or satisfaction from hurting people? That’s the question.

Do insidious intentions exist in all of us?

For every situation,

There is always someone hurt.

And someone else doing the hurting.

The question is,

Which are you?

Reactions: List