• Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

slayer-crouchstance.gif

the doggy gets shrimp
the fanciest creature will win
for the grandest prize
slayer-guiltygear-xrd-crouch-animation.gif

Where Is Your Life Headed is a kinda weird kinda complicated kinda quirky quesrion. you can't really bring it up in conversation much , like "yeah bro where's your life headed", kinda ties in with the meaning of life, for a lot of people the meaning of life is what you make of it, so what you make of your life is where its headed. but what do you make of your life?

a lot of people, who probably believe in like lameass christian traditionalist values, probably think their life is headed a lot similarly to a lot of other people; to get a job, then get a house, start a family with wife and kid, whole nuclear family archetype with blue eyes blonde hair white fence while never straying from their usual norm, just lay the seed inside a woman who agrees with you and watch as you sprout the next generation of Nothing New. what a boring life view

for a lot of sort of artsy fartsy pretentious types who REALLY wanna make some boo boo fart gay ass avant garde crap their life is probably headed down a spiral of uh ohs and oo ahhs trying their damned damndest to craft the perfect piece of art t hat their whole life's vision has been creaming up to, oh the tale of the million page convoluted novel, or the post mortal manifesto written directly before demise telling of society's pitfalls and weaknesses, of the piece of weird indie hypercore synthetic pop music that's moreso noise than music, of whatever your mind aching for its dosage of happy pills can think of while its a week free of the little sugar pills that dampen your mood and ruin your ideas

its real real easy to categorize someone's entire life and existence just by comparing two of the extremes, but objectively the first one while being the lamest and most boring is the most 'normal' and most well supported by econony and most respected and the second one while more obviously exciting and makes for one fuck of a biography sure as well doesnt feed a family or make big corps money nor can it be advertised as well, but im sure there's an inbetween. are you extreme or inbetween? or do you not fit at all, maybe u just wanna be born, grow up, live alone in a stank little apartment and do nothing creative, go to a job to make just enough money for rent and unhealthy slop, rinse and repeat until the devil comes aknocking and you can find a comfy casket and a funeral that only a couple of people will go to in awkward silence, wouldnt it just be really convenient and low effort to just pull down your pants and take a shit and do nothing but wipe and go to sleep instead of having a grand plan planned out for you, grand plan as in ANY GRAND PLan, instead of having a god you worship or a piece of art you work on every day just to feel fulfilled, just to feel like you have a greater purpose, isnt it easier to just live life on the skirty side skirting around everyone major, just living in solitude and in warmth and comfort or do you really not like the idea of living a dull life and would prefer even the most generic or most extreme to have some feeling of a 'grand plan' outside of The Usual

why does everyone wanna be a martyr? Why Is This Such A Trope i don't mean in the literal sense as in here it's me mr religion man i will DIE for my religious cause i mean as in why does everyone wanna literally sink with their ship in every situation and make themself out to be an example purposefully ? why do you wanna get shot to win a debate why do you wanna push everyone you know and love away just to feel like you fulfilled an argument that never existed outside of your own bubble of existence? what a life to live of spiraling self destruction specifically to feel like you proved a point.

my life is headed down south to a pit of aforementioned boo boo fart. i dont know what my passion is. i try to game develop i try to do digital art i try to do 3d animation i try storywriting i try music but when is one gonna stick? what is my life destined to divulge to?- none of my passions can really do anything in terms of money and as the age age age aaage old life tip goes to anyone becoming le adult, money is the only thing that matters. if you dont have money you dont have food or rent if you dont have food or rent youre fucking homeless on the side of new mexico's roads sucking wiener and getting undiagnosed stds for a crummy gas station sandwich. no economy truly supports passion understandably so i guess. passion doesnt create jobs or prints the money to give to the employees or mass manufactures the cars the employees drive to get to work on time. at best it, passion, can be sold for a profit if youre lucky. but that's until the passion is milked dry

i'd rather come off as cringe or schizo than dishonest and i'd rather be honest than be distant and unfamiliar. id rather be the butt of a joke than someone judging others by teasing them. who am i if all i am is nothing more than the quip slinger, with a big iron of jokes rather than a blade of just fucking being honest as my little rapidly beating stupid ass flesh blood heart can manage to beat.

if anyone has guilty gear strive on steam and wants to play just ask id love to play

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Everyone wants to be a martyr because everyone wants to be remembered.

Because that's all you can do once you're dead.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Everyone wants to be a martyr because everyone wants to be remembered.

Because that's all you can do once you're dead.
fuck being remembered i just don't want a shitty death

i'd take getting blown up or wasted any time of day over a slow decline into dementia or organ failure at the age of 90 any day of the week

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
my life is headed down a path where i have identified what i want to devote my life to working with and i am now coming close to doing that. I also intend to get a house and bind myself with bonds of matrimony to the one creature that gives light to my wretched existance. Without her i would not see the point of living a 'normal boring life' with a house and kids but now that i realize that kind of life means sharing a lifetime's worth of comforts and experiences together

there is no god, no afterlife or experience after death

after we are done here there isn't anything that awaits on the other side but eternal darkness and non-existance

we each have about 90 or whatever years of lifetime before we are swallowed back up into the eternal darkness

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

after we are done here there isn't anything that awaits on the other side but eternal darkness and non-existance

we each have about 90 or whatever years of lifetime before we are swallowed back up into the eternal darkness
enjoy life but don't bankrupt yourself chasing some kind of societal expectation or drug high

simple

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
slayer-crouchstance.gif

the doggy gets shrimp
the fanciest creature will win
for the grandest prize
slayer-guiltygear-xrd-crouch-animation.gif

Where Is Your Life Headed is a kinda weird kinda complicated kinda quirky quesrion. you can't really bring it up in conversation much , like "yeah bro where's your life headed", kinda ties in with the meaning of life, for a lot of people the meaning of life is what you make of it, so what you make of your life is where its headed. but what do you make of your life?

a lot of people, who probably believe in like lameass christian traditionalist values, probably think their life is headed a lot similarly to a lot of other people; to get a job, then get a house, start a family with wife and kid, whole nuclear family archetype with blue eyes blonde hair white fence while never straying from their usual norm, just lay the seed inside a woman who agrees with you and watch as you sprout the next generation of Nothing New. what a boring life view

for a lot of sort of artsy fartsy pretentious types who REALLY wanna make some boo boo fart gay ass avant garde crap their life is probably headed down a spiral of uh ohs and oo ahhs trying their damned damndest to craft the perfect piece of art t hat their whole life's vision has been creaming up to, oh the tale of the million page convoluted novel, or the post mortal manifesto written directly before demise telling of society's pitfalls and weaknesses, of the piece of weird indie hypercore synthetic pop music that's moreso noise than music, of whatever your mind aching for its dosage of happy pills can think of while its a week free of the little sugar pills that dampen your mood and ruin your ideas

its real real easy to categorize someone's entire life and existence just by comparing two of the extremes, but objectively the first one while being the lamest and most boring is the most 'normal' and most well supported by econony and most respected and the second one while more obviously exciting and makes for one fuck of a biography sure as well doesnt feed a family or make big corps money nor can it be advertised as well, but im sure there's an inbetween. are you extreme or inbetween? or do you not fit at all, maybe u just wanna be born, grow up, live alone in a stank little apartment and do nothing creative, go to a job to make just enough money for rent and unhealthy slop, rinse and repeat until the devil comes aknocking and you can find a comfy casket and a funeral that only a couple of people will go to in awkward silence, wouldnt it just be really convenient and low effort to just pull down your pants and take a shit and do nothing but wipe and go to sleep instead of having a grand plan planned out for you, grand plan as in ANY GRAND PLan, instead of having a god you worship or a piece of art you work on every day just to feel fulfilled, just to feel like you have a greater purpose, isnt it easier to just live life on the skirty side skirting around everyone major, just living in solitude and in warmth and comfort or do you really not like the idea of living a dull life and would prefer even the most generic or most extreme to have some feeling of a 'grand plan' outside of The Usual

why does everyone wanna be a martyr? Why Is This Such A Trope i don't mean in the literal sense as in here it's me mr religion man i will DIE for my religious cause i mean as in why does everyone wanna literally sink with their ship in every situation and make themself out to be an example purposefully ? why do you wanna get shot to win a debate why do you wanna push everyone you know and love away just to feel like you fulfilled an argument that never existed outside of your own bubble of existence? what a life to live of spiraling self destruction specifically to feel like you proved a point.

my life is headed down south to a pit of aforementioned boo boo fart. i dont know what my passion is. i try to game develop i try to do digital art i try to do 3d animation i try storywriting i try music but when is one gonna stick? what is my life destined to divulge to?- none of my passions can really do anything in terms of money and as the age age age aaage old life tip goes to anyone becoming le adult, money is the only thing that matters. if you dont have money you dont have food or rent if you dont have food or rent youre fucking homeless on the side of new mexico's roads sucking wiener and getting undiagnosed stds for a crummy gas station sandwich. no economy truly supports passion understandably so i guess. passion doesnt create jobs or prints the money to give to the employees or mass manufactures the cars the employees drive to get to work on time. at best it, passion, can be sold for a profit if youre lucky. but that's until the passion is milked dry

i'd rather come off as cringe or schizo than dishonest and i'd rather be honest than be distant and unfamiliar. id rather be the butt of a joke than someone judging others by teasing them. who am i if all i am is nothing more than the quip slinger, with a big iron of jokes rather than a blade of just fucking being honest as my little rapidly beating stupid ass flesh blood heart can manage to beat.

if anyone has guilty gear strive on steam and wants to play just ask id love to play

will i wake up some dream i made up
no i guess it's reality

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
To enjoy whatever comes next to the best of my ability, and to not be a complete dick to people while I'm here. All with a side of digging into schizophrenic rabbit holes via declassified CIA project stargate astral projection caper documents. This is my purpose in life, most everything else comes second. What comes after all this? A life well spent at a minimum.

Life is kinda like a never ending show, you don't really know what's gonna come next, either on a micro or macro scale. So long as things keep changing, there's all the more reason to stick around and find out. In this regard, Francis Fukuyama is a doo-doo head, because history never ends, you're in it buddy.
hhK7HLW.gif

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
this manifesto reads like the thing the police find on the computer after you've shot your own brains out

as for me, i want to make beautiful and meaningful things about the world and i dont care if they are remembered because i'll be dead
just give me some money to do fun things and that's all i need

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
retard

wrong wrong wrong wrong
no you, liberal democracy is yet another mode which will eventually come to an end, the human species itself won't even be recognizable a couple thousand years into the future

go bjorgen your mjorgen

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae

[doublepost=1625229462][/doublepost]
my life is headed down a path where i have identified what i want to devote my life to working with and i am now coming close to doing that. I also intend to get a house and bind myself with bonds of matrimony to the one creature that gives light to my wretched existance. Without her i would not see the point of living a 'normal boring life' with a house and kids but now that i realize that kind of life means sharing a lifetime's worth of comforts and experiences together

i have phone sex with shrike's polish girlfriend often.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
bold of you to assume i know where my life is headed

D

Deleted member 7099

ive gathered that the whole 'monkey on a rock' perspective that a lot of atheist types like to say is a very bleach way to live your life albeit realistic way to live your life, i do agree that our whole planet is going to end and we can't stop it but i dont believe that means we can't try to live a bit of a brighter life. as childish as it is to wanna live an eccentric sorta pie in the sky deal, who cares about the truth i guess. im going to die, you're going to die, everyone's going to die... before we see the earth die that is, so how about just live our lives in the present with as much fun as we can before nose diving into a 6 foot hole

D

Deleted member 243

youre so fucking wrong that i made this chart to explain how wrong you are

c33dcdf83179e4f51094a3d3274c2291.png
bless your autism shrike

-

there's beauty in life and this world. why settle down if you can travel from country to country, learning about new cultures and witnessing what life truly is about?

your death is meaningless, unless you kill a wendigo in hand to hand combat and eat its heart

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
youre so fucking wrong that i made this chart to explain how wrong you are

c33dcdf83179e4f51094a3d3274c2291.png
you genuinely think that a liberal democratic world order is where history ends
in a world where space travel is possible and openly being explored
in a world where liberal democratic unions themselves are being corroded
in a world where authoritarian governments are currently on the rise (again)

mate, this is cringe