Where Is Your Life Going? & why does everyone wanna be a martyr

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
to my computer chair to keep gaming
and then probably japan next year since that's long enough to be conversational and it's also cheap to buy airline tickets a year earlier by a wide margin
and then probably just see where it goes
why worry about it
ETcrPWvWkAEb2nv

life aint gotta be any different than this image

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
check out this cool music

if anyone ever comes to a head in life or wants to talk about stuff feel free to dm me
i can give anyone my phone number if they need someone to talk to whenever

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
about a year ago i was going no where fast
now i'm on track to being store manager by this time next year

..........at domino's, so i'm still probably going no where fast.

D

Deleted member 7099

like for real i have no idea where the fuck my life is going

no dreams, no goals, no direction, no nothing, the last 8 months blend together because i havent been doing anything but be in my room on my PC and i have no idea what i am going to do about it

life feels like a cruel joke and im the subject of it and i have no idea what to do about it

being alive kinda sucks tbh
we all need to kick the grass to find our footing, it may feel hard but you'll be standing proudly soon enough. just keep kicking grass no matter how blind you may be now

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
I just wanna live happily and not wish I was dead.
Maybe fucking uh do some cool stuff like uh maybe try my hand at Youtube or something because childhood dreams and shit, I kind of want to hike across Switzerland because that seems fun, uhhh
Maybe uh
I really don't know
Get paid to do something that I actually enjoy and just not want to die I guess but I'll settle for no want die
Won't lie I just want to have a good ol' time before I go having strokes and dementia, rob a bank for like a steak dinner, fuck it I guess I don't fucking know
I don't know I fucking applied to job and one part said I would frequently be handling U-boats so I guess I'm a German submarine operator now
Please help my life is aimless

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
An inspirational video I often use to recalibrate and motivate myself to work out and get in shape for either LE or wildlife conservation. It's not you versus the world, it's you versus you. Do your best to make an impact on the world and those around you. You only have so much time to do so.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my life is going splendid, really

troubles are there, and I have yet to find a good solution for them - but know I will find it

overall, I'm highly satisfied and content with my stuff in general, recently having moved to a better place and continuing to prepare myself for fireman and hopefully army stuff. my only hope now is to help some of my friends on a good path as well : )

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae

i wake up at 9 AM completely restless and get out of bed at 11. as i grab my phone and walk down stairs i grab my card and head to the store, eat food, grab monster or reign, head home, freelance work no pay just for fun. go to bed at 4 am. repeat cycle for about 2 and a half years.

recently i've been working out and getting gains, i got back to boy scouts after not doing it the entirety of quarantine and doing my eagle project, in the next 4 or so years i plan to move out of washington to rural minnesota live life like some sort of finnish hunter which has gotten my life back on track. autism isn't going anywhere we know that, BPD has actually calmed itself, relieved myself of anxieties and stress.

i'd say, the way i'm headed, life will be good in the future. maybe gmod roleplaying was just a bastion
unknown.png

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
i cant say anything to be honest
im doing decent at school
havent left the house in like 2 weeks (burnout cause theres nothing to do)
yea i dunno

Nebulae
32d.png

I’m going to LIVE!
We’re all here for a reason, it might not seem like it but we all serve a purpose no matter how minuscule, all the people the world tells you to emulate are just as expendable and will be just as forgotten, twisted and lost to time, the best thing you can hope for is to enjoy yourself while you’re here, when the next eon comes around you do it all again, fun! :)

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
all i've got left off covid is everything tasting awful, no smell and light coughs

Baghut

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well for some people who don't enjoy their lives (not me) and have nothing to lose wouldn't mind dying for any cause.

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I know none of us are gonna live forever.

I dedicate my life to my work and I want to do pro bono for the homeless and disadvantaged. I don't want to be remembered really, I just want to make a difference while I'm here.