• Another Gmod server

• The Devs should make their own game

• Other

• Transfer current stuff to UE4

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Since Nebulous has been around for a good while now (even longer than Lemonpunch), I find it a bit odd that there has been no real branching out into the unknown.

Nebulous has had HL2RP, WW3RP and a version of Experiment.
Stasiland is waiting in the pipeline, but it is still centred around WW3RP and what we've already come to know as a story/lore within the community.

Knowing that, if you could have your choice from the bunch, where would you like or where do you think Neb should have as a new project? Should it concern itself with a new project?

If your choice is not in the poll, vote other, I'll add it in (if you post) and you'll have the ability to change your vote.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
  • Minecraft
  • GTA V RP
  • HaloRP (However this is legit just WW3RP but set in the Halo universe.)
  • Some form of modern day setting for RP where you can be a normal Joe in a city.
  • CyberpunkRP

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
tbh as much as gmod is overdone to death, i still enjoy it alot

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
don't kid yourself

but hey an official minecraft server would be nice, but it'd probably have the same fate as the rust server
that or cyberpunkrp, but it's way too late to capitalise on 2077 hype now

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
nowhere. let it run its course with hl2rp and now stasiland and then after that put it to bed.

nebulous, realistically speaking, is dwarfed for the reasons that @Chadwick explained if it were to try and get into gta rp. you'd have no chance in terms of the scale of dedicated development that servers have on there.

Stelios

Nucleus
Nebulae
yes nebulous UE4 for HL2RP or whatever RP we'd come up with, please

pretty sure a fair bit of people would donate for that shit to happen

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I don't know if they'd want to, but using some sort of engine to create a Garry's Mod like sandbox specifically purposed with roleplay, that could have assets imported into it in a similar way would be a great way to go, but if you've got a good thing going, why take the risk?