where to go, and what to see?

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
My plan is to quit drinking to save money so I can go to other countries and drink there.
I'm going to Manchester in September/October to watch a ManU match, but want to squeeze in one more trip to a different country this year. I've been to Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and England.

I want to go to Scotland, and Italy, but I'm a bit clueless on what to do or what to see that will be manageable in 2-3 days. My travel budget will be around 700-1000 GBP. I'm lazy to do my own research so any tips on what to do is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Come to Australia

hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 305

cheap places? drinks? student debt?

come to greece, we have plenty of those

some places i'd suggest are mostly the islands, (crete, mykonos, lesvos etc.)

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
We can go to Afghanistan and raid the Taliban, then sell their guns and weed to get a budget for Italy. Always wanted to see Rome.

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
if you don't mind seeing and hearing retarded language you don't understand, want cheap beer and sightseeing, then come over to czechia, shit's pretty cool

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
you can do an Italy trip really cheap if you're willing to sleep in places other then hotels and research flights like a muthafucka

I suggest Florence or Rome

Reactions: List

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
@Kerim anything else about czechia?
Sure thing.

If you want good sightseeing, we've got a shitton of castles in the area (Loket, Karlštejn, Pražský, Lednice just to name a few), if you want pretty good wine, go to the Moravian (eastern) part of the country, since wine industry is really developed in there, go ANYWHERE in the bloody country for good beer (Pilsner best btw), go to Karlovy Vary or Mariánské Lázně for one of the best spas I know of and come where I live (Northwest region) to get fucking cancer from all the pollution. Have fun.