Where would you be if....

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Where would you be right now if it was not for games? Many people who do play games (Majority of population) have very very different ways of seeing things in my opinion. Games has 100% changed all of our lives and I know that I would not be who I am today without them. But if it was not for games I would most likely just be focusing everything on school. Comment where you think you would be if it was not for games being in your daily routine. :)

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i got my first ever video game and console at 4 as a gift, so i think my life would have gone a much different avenue if i never got that game boy

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to be honest i've been playing video games since when i was 6 and i stopped almost completely a few months ago, since then my life is so better and i'm so glad it went that way

Reactions: List

VikingWolf

Neutrino
Nebulae
Bored out my mind, listening to music, wishing I had something to do.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'd have no social skills.

Badis

Neutrino
Nebulae
I would be a mime in paris, shredded and weighing 103kg's of omelette

Nebulae
to be honest i've been playing video games since when i was 6 and i stopped almost completely a few months ago, since then my life is so better and i'm so glad it went that way
this

first I took the no-rp-pill, then I took the no-gmod-pill and now i've taken the no-video-games-pill and my life is so much better

Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Where would you be right now if it was not for games? Many people who do play games (Majority of population) have very very different ways of seeing things in my opinion. Games has 100% changed all of our lives and I know that I would not be who I am today without them. But if it was not for games I would most likely just be focusing everything on school. Comment where you think you would be if it was not for games being in your daily routine. :grinning:
cooking shashlik with friends in an old torn tracksuit

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this

first I took the no-rp-pill, then I took the no-gmod-pill and now i've taken the no-video-games-pill and my life is so much better
the only problem now is that i have very little other hobbies, back then i just played games and chilled on forums and stuff, now when shit doesn't go very well i can do nothing but worry and be sad about it

Nebulae
the only problem now is that i have very little other hobbies, back then i just played games and chilled on forums and stuff, now when shit doesn't go very well i can do nothing but worry and be sad about it
that's a good thing
instead of ignoring your problems and playing video games you're actually thinking about your problems and possibly engaging in them