Which Game Trailers bring out the nostalgia in you

ren

Electron
Nebulae
not really a game trailer but the amount of times ive seen this shit is unbelievable

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I remember me and the boys being hyped as SHIT for Assassins Creed 3. We were all huge fanboys and getting together to watch the trailer all huddled around one dude's laptop was FIRE

Shame the game turned out less than great but it was still a fun time

Of course I can't mention being hyped for something around this time without also mentioning the og Watch Dogs trailer. This was the first game that really burned me on video game hype, but despite the game being kinda mediocre it was still a good time. Like, this was the SHIT when it dropped.

I just now realised that the trailers I'm most nostalgic for aren't for games that were the best, but the ones who me and my friends were really invested in back in the day. Funny.

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

underrated + rawest wii soundtrack, makes me think of playing on my wii after school

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

not game trailed but from the soundtrack to the scenes of the video bring me hella nostalgia

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
god

the SOUL in the bad company 2 trailers man

compare it to the modern battlefield trailers, its night and day

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember playing the demo and thinking the map destruction was absolutely amazing
In the Vietnam DLC, I knew of a spot on Phu Bai where you could park the Vietnamese T-54 so deep into the mapborder jungle and bushes that you practically became invisible

felt like a real fucking gamer doing it

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In the Vietnam DLC, I knew of a spot on Phu Bai where you could park the Vietnamese T-54 so deep into the mapborder jungle and bushes that you practically became invisible

felt like a real fucking gamer doing it
tfw the trees start speaking 100mm

aKVVoNDz_700w_0.jpg

D

Deleted member 243

Not the trailer but it was the background tune for the EURP launch trailer

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I remember playing the demo and thinking the map destruction was absolutely amazing
used to go into public matches armed with exclusively c4 with my cool xbox friends so we could break the walls of buildings and watch them fall down, just suiciding if we ran out of c4 so we could keep going with every building of the map. truly and experience.