who is willard

Nebulae
i know this is probably the wrong place to ask this but willard networks is owned by a guy called atle but he called it willard networks???

the branding is very weird because willard is an actual name but nebulous cloud is like space and sounds cool so like the branding for nebulous is cool.

my question is who is willard?

why would they call it willard?

who names a person willard (if willard exists)?

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Willard was a character he had on nebulous.cloud

He ran the faction “Willard Industries”.

Nebulae
its named after atle's precious original character (richard willard) who used to own a faction called willard industries over here

also he still plays him sometimes in his own community i think

its been like 5-8 years? mad shit

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Willard is his personal character that ran a science fsction and made the most mind boggling things like cheese soda (the only thing that comes to mind)

His precious character eventually went on to join CAB equal back in the day where he threw a bitch fit after being given a lot more leeway then most CAB characters were ever given

thus, Willard networks
[doublepost=1651157841][/doublepost]He didn’t even make ‘radio Bob’ don’t buy his weird merch

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Willard is his personal character that ran a science fsction and made the most mind boggling things like cheese soda (the only thing that comes to mind)

His precious character eventually went on to join CAB equal back in the day where he threw a bitch fit after being given a lot more leeway then most CAB characters were ever given

thus, Willard networks
[doublepost=1651157841][/doublepost]He didn’t even make ‘radio Bob’ don’t buy his weird merch

who made radio bob?!

and why was he allowed to make cheese soda, if i did something like that it'd be some kind of of... FRP perhaps?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
please fucking elaborate?
lhemJw4.png

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
can you please explain why this happened

is it a joke

was this serious

how is there breast milk

isn't there a virginity field active

what is going on
A rebel back on Clockwork would go around and sell her breastmilk (this is like alongside her being a BMD and doing normal rebel stuff).

She was pretty powerful too from what I remember.

I think back then there was only the thought that the suppression field made general procreation not work, something to do with breaking down the gametes, so in that technicality breast milk (and by extension all dairy based milk & dairy products) were free game

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
A rebel back on Clockwork would go around and sell her breastmilk (this is like alongside her being a BMD and doing normal rebel stuff).

She was pretty powerful too from what I remember.

I think back then there was only the thought that the suppression field made general procreation not work, something to do with breaking down the gametes, so in that technicality breast milk (and by extension all dairy based milk & dairy products) were free game

I swear you just make shit up

No, Willard made wacky dumb shit and one of his inventions was to harvest breast milk and use it to create a synthetic version for some reason

I don’t know why, atle was just weird

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I swear you just make shit up

No, Willard made wacky dumb shit and one of his inventions was to harvest breast milk and use it to create a synthetic version for some reason

I don’t know why, atle was just weird
didnt you buy the breast milk though