Who was Breen keeping in his Office pods

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
gvQhMgJ.png

Breen has a bunch of pods lined up on both sides of his office.

Obviously he had Eli, Alyx and later Gordon up there at the end of the game when he was trying to persuade Eli to call off the rebellion, but who the hell else did he need to keep so close at hand?

This is pure speculation on Breens character, he didn't ever strike me as particularly evil he got a bit carried away when he finally had Eli and co. in his grasp but other than that I think he was always just a largely powerless figurehead who really did want humanity to "survive" at any cost. With all that in mind why did they go to all the effort of setting up a pod rail that goes directly to his office that Gordon uses and what kind of people would he actually want to be within talking distance in a stasis pod in his actual day to day office?

Reactions: List
Nebulae
it doesnt strike me as out of the question that he would keep various high profile rebels around & have them brought over upstairs to make similar bargains

alternatively his guard detail might be stored in some of those and cycled between shifts

it also seems like (unless i missed some unexplored entrance prop) that the pods are the only way to get up to his office? which somewhat makes sense since the citadel is inherently unsuited to human transportation and has the feel of all the glass catwalks and railings being mostly built in as an afterthought. with that much reliance on the pods its natural to have redundancies in case of malfunction

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it also seems like (unless i missed some unexplored entrance prop) that the pods are the only way to get up to his office? which somewhat makes sense since the citadel is inherently unsuited to human transportation and has the feel of all the glass catwalks and railings being mostly built in as an afterthought. with that much reliance on the pods its natural to have redundancies in case of malfunction
dont you literally chase breen into an elevator

Nebulae
ok but how tf does breen go to the loo you'd soil your pants in a pod by the time it took you out of the office

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
gvQhMgJ.png

Obviously he had Eli, Alyx and later Gordon up there at the end of the game when he was trying to persuade Eli to call off the rebellion, but who the hell else did he need to keep so close at hand?

This is pure speculation on Breens character, he didn't ever strike me as particularly evil he got a bit carried away when he finally had Eli and co. in his grasp but other than that I think he was always just a largely powerless figurehead who really did want humanity to "survive" at any cost. With all that in mind why did they go to all the effort of setting up a pod rail that goes directly to his office that Gordon uses and what kind of people would he actually want to be within talking distance in a stasis pod in his actual day to day office?
Laszlo

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
gvQhMgJ.png

those are his human-stalker purpose-fit semen receptacle tanks.