Why America is the Greastest Country - International outlook into America - Paper by Dr. Angel

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I have finally come to the conclusion as to why I have disliked America for so long, when in reality it is (or will be?) a great country.

Barrack Hussein Osama is a muslim terrorist (idk why i have to say terrorist because muslim = terrorist anyways), and the cause behind 9/11 as well as any other possible disaster or bad decision within the country or other countries that in someway involve 'Murica. Just look at how he was taking vacations in 2001 as opposed to being in the oval office. Fuck me, right? Crystal clear.
Clinton has a decease and lied about it, it's probably aids that she got from Bill Clinton, which in term he got from his hellish lifestyle, I reckon he got it from Magic Johnson... don't we all know aids came from monkeys? That's enough proof to associate the two.

Hillary Clinton uses body doubles, if you look at pictures of her you can clearly see differences between them where she loses certain marks, only visible to a trained eye like mine. The very same I used to see the gun in that black guy before the cop shot him and the very same I used to see the Aliens in area 51 that Osama has been hiding from us because they're also terrorists.

Actually, Barrack Osama is Osama Bin Laden.

Don't you find it weird that it was in HIS presidency that Bin Laden died? They're the same person, Osama fabricated Osama so he could pretend to kill himself and get the credits for doing so. So obvious even Senator Commie could see it from afar.

Also I don't understand why the Liberal Media controlled by special interests and the Clintcrooks keeps raving about mass shootings.
Like my friend Bill O'Prophet put it, we just need to arm the good guys that will in turn shoot the bad guys if they start shit! If anyone tries to tell you this is wrong, because the 'FBI' (more like Obama's FBI) made a report saying that only 3% of shootings have both a positive outcome and a good gun owner's intervention, let me tell you that it is all fake. ALL FAKE. Listen to me people, they're liars.

Much like the statistics about immigrants, all fake.
99% of Mexicans are rapists, bring in crime and drugs and guns (the bad kind of guns, because rapists can't be good gun owners), that 99% statistic is the only real statistic, because I said so basing myself on what I saw on twitter and facebook.

This is why I have arrived at the conclusion I disliked America, because Trump wasn't there to preach yet.

When Trump gets Elected as POTUS, I hope he demands to be Elected President of Europe and make that great as well, but not South America or Africa.. or Asia, because they're either winning or filled with rapists and dirty violent fucking protesters that don't understand that their black privilege is undermining the resurgence of White America.
I also hope Russia teams up the US to establish agreements on what countries must pay for protection from them.

I would also like to leave a brief note, a quick shout out if you will, to my boys in North Korea.
North Korea's support to Donald Trump has been instrumental in spreading the word throughout the inferior regions of the world, like Nazi-Land (fucking idiots can't even understand that the problem are the millions of jihadists, not the jews) and that "refugee" (terrorist/rapist) loving secret muslim agent, Angela Merkel.

I'm so happy that Trump will make America great again!
wait hold on. If he's making it great AGAIN doesn't it imply that in this specific timeline America is not great and therefor not the greatest country until he comes along and fixes it because Barrack Osama destr-

wait.. did I just try to find logic in the interpretation of what I'm saying myself?!?!?!?!?!

Fucking liberal media impinging their shitty values on me through forceful propaganda... almost made me question what 'MuricaLoverUSA#1SecondEmmendmentFTW' said on facebook, instead of taking it as an obvious truthful statement since it agrees with my totally non biased point of view, formed by being home schooled by my favorite teacher, Fox News Anchor Megyn Kelly.
Fucking Commies.

ps - If any American friend can tell me how to apply for citizenship within their great country (with urgency, because Portugal is close to North Africa, which means we are Muslims and I won't be able to get in after the great Donald stops those dirty towelhead fucks from coming with his Sea Wall), please tell me.
I promise I'm one of the good immigrants, like Melania Trump and not like all the other ones.

hdo7uxn7x17sjb7o9hdc.jpg

pps - Fucking lying Ted, that Canadian fuck
ENDORSE TRUMP
ENDORSE TRUMP
ENDORSE TR-

ppps - If you disagree with the facts presented on this paper, you are probably a dirty muslim terrorist controlled by Clinton foundation money.

Right thanks for reading!

Sources
My many great friends in America
that called me and they told me I needed
to open the eyes to the rest of Poortugal
about what is actually going on in America.
Let me say it again.
My very, totally existing friends that I
cannot disclose under any reason!

Angel

Nebulae
get citizenship by joining the US Army if ur not a normie
WOAH
I'm a future-American citizen! What you just said offended me... if you offended me, a future American, it's probably because you hate America.

probably because your prison country is full of muslims and rapists

I'm calling... for a complete and /total shutdown/ on Australians entering the United States of America until we can look into the matter.

ps - i just looked into it, youre a terrorist. gtfo towel head

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
WOAH
I'm a future-American citizen! What you just said offended me... if you offended me, a future American, it's probably because you hate America.

probably because your prison country is full of muslims and rapists

I'm calling... for a complete and /total shutdown/ on Australians entering the United States of America until we can look into the matter.

ps - i just looked into it, youre a terrorist. gtfo towel head

bylat

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
is this why I saw a truck with a Portuguese and an American flag flying on its rear bumper the other day??
at least u people realize the second coming of the moors is on the way, unlike the rest of the world.........

Angel

Nebulae
is this why I saw a truck with a Portuguese and an American flag flying on its rear bumper the other day??
at least u people realize the second coming of the moors is on the way, unlike the rest of the world.........
our President is in the USA establish relationships with Trump as we speak, to safeguard passage from non muslim portuguese people to America
probably his car

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
The fuck fam I thought you were another BE commie 2.0 portuguese dude?This really makes me think.