Why can't nebulous do some other events too?

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well, you know nebulous hl2rp and their events and don't forget dallas alright, kek. But thats the only events, there is no event where THE WHOLE community CAN make something, something special, really special?

PQ8tvWB.png

Why can't we do something like these, were community make teams and get on twitch and you know like eSports, why don't we do these things?

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Because the general skill level between any of the eligible players is too wide to construct any sort of competitive team.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, you know nebulous hl2rp and their events and don't forget dallas alright, kek. But thats the only events, there is no event where THE WHOLE community CAN make something, something special, really special?

PQ8tvWB.png

Why can't we do something like these, were community make teams and get on twitch and you know like eSports, why don't we do these things?

Since you volunteered, feel free to make events karl you'll be a valued addition to the Event team, Im sure.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I had an idea for a closed off event but I know for a fact it will probably end up being denied.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Too expensive... I mean shit, the cost of actors and extras is high enough even before factoring in the cost of special effects

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Could do R6S, a lot of people from neb seem to play it, 5v5s every week or so