why do people want c8?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i didn't play on c8 when it was in its beginning. I kinda missed that part, and went from i17 to c24.
When I played Toride, I properly saw the map and honestly, it's not really that interesting. At least from a citizen's POV.

I know the map has a lot of Rebel space, like the sewers and the whole slums. But why does that automatically make it better? I mean, d47 is a really shit map. It's about as shit as i17, and I personally hate it. I think zak should stop trying to 'improve' it, because it's a map no one really enjoys to play on. i17 is shit, but it did have a sort of 'outlands' being shell beach. I mean yeah shell beach is a really shit location due to being right next to the city, but it did give a half taste of freedom and fear cos of danger. But c8? It's a really tight city that, after you look past all the fancyish graphics around the map, is really bland and boring. I know the CAB area is really amazing, and I know the vast sewers and slums are neat to be in, but the City itself? It's boring.

So, why do you guys all want c8? I personally want to go back to c24, but I know we can't due to there being major issues with the size of the map causing people to crash.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
c8 was only good temporarily cause no dispatch so people did fucking anything they wanted in the city and had fun

Reactions: List

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
City 8 is a really bad map. Isn't that the one with literally like 2 streets for the main city and the other 65% of the map is a sewer system? I don't know, I haven't played on that map in a long time

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bitch looked cool as hell and had a cool aesthetic that made it look like a real video game and not Minecraft

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
because neo-tokyo is the nicest sci fi aesthetic that isn't in space, seems to really compliment HL2RP.

milS

Atom
Nebulae
because it's better than the current map, even though it's still not the greatest.

i17 is still better

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i don't know if it's rose tinted goggles or glasses or whatever but i really felt i17 was the best in terms of citizenrp??

as in i could go to the grotto or cz and just passive rp as a civi who just moved into the city and live in the cz like a bum, that's what i did and had a great time with lots of people

but i was relatively new to nebulous so maybe it's cause i didn't know all the mechanics and the meta and everything. when i was first on i never ration farmed or had a s2k /me in a notepad or some dumb shit just pure rp with a cool group of players

maybe all these maps are shit and we just all need a long break...

milS

Atom
Nebulae
i don't know if it's rose tinted goggles or glasses or whatever but i really felt i17 was the best in terms of citizenrp??

as in i could go to the grotto or cz and just passive rp as a civi who just moved into the city and live in the cz like a bum, that's what i did and had a great time with lots of people

but i was relatively new to nebulous so maybe it's cause i didn't know all the mechanics and the meta and everything. when i was first on i never ration farmed or had a s2k /me in a notepad or some dumb shit just pure rp with a cool group of players

maybe all these maps are shit and we just all need a long break...
please give i17 back so i have reason to appeal

even though its overused and old its literally one of the best maps rn in comparison to d47 and suits nearly every factions needs

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Industrial 17 is overused but that's not a bad thing, and besides it's mainly the only argument I see against its use. It's arguably one of if not the most reliable map in the gamemode

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
You lot can dumb bomb me but City Eight is literally the best map for the servers current playerbase.