Serious Why not discord?

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
we did try discord i believe a while ago, but i think teamspeak is preferred over discord because it's much easier to administrate larger communities w/

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
we did try discord i believe a while ago, but i think teamspeak is preferred over discord because it's much easier to administrate larger communities w/
Nah it was because Discord was lacking some important features at the time which Teamspeak already had

Though Discord has been updated and has all of these features now

I personally just like TeamSpeak for the nostalgia and the way it looks

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
Nah it was because Discord was lacking some important features at the time which Teamspeak already had

Though Discord has been updated and has all of these features now

I personally just like TeamSpeak for the nostalgia and the way it looks

I dunno, it just doesn't appeal to me, also discord has an IOS and Andriod application, not sure if ts has one

I dunno, I always thought administrating in discord is easy. Kicks, bans, deleting messages all take like 2 clicks

Edit: I don't get why everyone is saying it's not for large communities, I don't get why it can't be for bigger ones

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Overall I think Discord works well for large-ish communities, eg Paradise Station for all you SS13 faggots. Overall it feels more modern and up to date with its chat being much larger and easier to use, aswell as free servers and better clarity of voice.

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
Overall I think Discord works well for large-ish communities, eg Paradise Station for all you SS13 faggots. Overall it feels more modern and up to date with its chat being much larger and easier to use, aswell as free servers and better clarity of voice.
That's what I'm saying, people say it's not for big communities and I don't understand it at all

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
discord is a shitty excuse for retarded server hosts to stop spending money on hosting and instead buy icecream

ive seen a guy take down his entire forum and replace it with discord and he circulated a rumor that he did it because someone posted cp and people believed that shit

its also easier to ban evade and generally disrupt everything in discord, you can post goatse pics all you want and rape the minds of thousands of innocent adolescents in a heartbeat

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
discord is a shitty excuse for retarded server hosts to stop spending money on hosting and instead buy icecream

ive seen a guy take down his entire forum and replace it with discord and he circulated a rumor that he did it because someone posted cp and people believed that shit

its also easier to ban evade and generally disrupt everything in discord, you can post goatse pics all you want and rape the minds of thousands of innocent adolescents in a heartbeat

On the contrary, you can fully disable images displaying in discord and prevent people from uploading images aswell, so it's no worse than ts there
IIEzs2W.jpg