you got banned by poopship for remaking pk'd character

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
you got banned by poopship for remaking pk'd character
Oh, which character, what was his name?
[doublepost=1477845313][/doublepost]
Should be common sense really :neutral_face:
Yes, except I think they mean Laith Isaac, I was warned in the morning, but I asked the admin if he could change the last name and keep the first he changed it for me, its a first name?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Oh, which character, what was his name?
[doublepost=1477845313][/doublepost]
Yes, except I think they mean Laith Isaac, I was warned in the morning, but I asked the admin if he could change the last name and keep the first he changed it for me, its a first name?
Still, you remade the character. That's not allowed.

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
Still, you remade the character. That's not allowed.
Wait, what is 'remaking a character' Because he didnt have the same name or anything, all that resembled my last character was the height and color of hair and eyes? thats only because its my physical description in real life I like to use it when making a character, is that what counts as remaking a character?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wait, what is 'remaking a character' Because he didnt have the same name or anything, all that resembled my last character was the height and color of hair and eyes? thats only because its my physical description in real life I like to use it when making a character, is that what counts as remaking a character?
No. You remade the character. There is screenshots of it on the meme thread. "Laith Qakeesh" or whatever

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
No. You remade the character. There is screenshots of it on the meme thread. "Laith Qakeesh" or whatever
That is before an admin told me to change it that is the character I'am currently using, The admin changed the name, look, the guy who posted the screenshot also posted this chat message: CPT. Christian 'Fed' Ianovitch set JPvt. Laith Qakeesh's name to JPvt. Laith Isaac.
[OOC] JPvt. Vasily Rafikov: haha

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
That is before an admin told me to change it that is the character I'am currently using, The admin changed the name, look, the guy who posted the screenshot also posted this chat message: CPT. Christian 'Fed' Ianovitch set JPvt. Laith Qakeesh's name to JPvt. Laith Isaac.
[OOC] JPvt. Vasily Rafikov: haha
Was there so I can confirm it happened. They Also told you not to do it again.

Also didn't you have a glob and a coal Char with the same name as well?

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
Was there so I can confirm it happened. They Also told you not to do it again.

Also didn't you have a glob and a coal Char with the same name as well?
Yes, I was told he was a remake I apologised and quickly went out of him, also confirm what happened that the name was changed or that I had a character by that name?