Electron
Nebulae
just wondering, cold war seemed like a much cooler era to roleplay in

i personally had a lot of fun rping in cold war

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Sadly to the wrong people

Right or wrong. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. At the end of the day it likely doesn't matter much. You get a military full of elite 5`1 lesbians pursuing personal relationships under the guise of character development no matter what the year you set it in.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right or wrong. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. At the end of the day it likely doesn't matter much. You get a military full of elite 5`1 lesbians pursuing personal relationships under the guise of character development no matter what the year you set it in.

Except WW3RP sorta promised to just ban people that did that, regardless of setting.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Except WW3RP sorta promised to just ban people that did that, regardless of setting.

Yeeeah, they likely weren't. Like ultimately it's a nice gesture but given a large chunk of people gravitate towards it's not very likely.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I dunno man it didn't fix it for BF1.
because they are a multi-billionare company that needs to appease to the general public in order to maintain a solid selling-base for their product?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
because they are a multi-billionare company that needs to appease to the general public in order to maintain a solid selling-base for their product?

And Nebulous is a small, non-profit community that needs to appease to the absolutely tiny playerbase we have in comparison to EA?

Reactions: List

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae

Do you actually think people here wouldn't whine till they could play as females again?

Hell the backlash in af from when felgrove tried doing it was literally the only notable thing about that server.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And Nebulous is a small, non-profit community that needs to appease to the absolutely tiny playerbase we have in comparison to EA?
no because we have two servers that share the same income so we don't need one server to carry all the weight

can't compare a roleplaying community with minor S2K aspects to a video game producer giant as they are in no way shape or form similar

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Do you actually think people here wouldn't whine till they could play as females again?
No, I know they will

the people who won't play because of the kawaii desu~~~front line warriors being removed won't be missed imo

I personally find it really hard to play WW3RP because of that specific thing, it just doesn't feel right for me
Hell the backlash in af from when felgrove tried doing it was literally the only notable thing about that server.
yeah but that's felgroove

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
No, I know they will

the people who won't play because of the kawaii desu~~~front line warriors being removed won't be missed imo

I personally find it really hard to play WW3RP because of that specific thing, it just doesn't feel right for me

yeah but that's felgroove

Felgrove doesn't matter in that regard. I actually think Jesus christ could come back to earth and do it and people would still baww. I actually do agree with your sentiment regarding those types of characters. But it doesn't really matter in the end you can't really stop people from doing it.

Hell in haven during 1.0 the hand was ran by a lesbian circle jerk until I killed two of them.