Wild Karl-Police Spotting

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
121087129ecbb4b987e247b39e78aea8.png

@karl-police Mind explaing what you're doing in a Jameskii VRChat video, S I R ?

D

Deleted member 7099

unknown.png

this whole time.. we were making fun of him.
"He's such a loser! He's never going to get the whitelist!"
but, this whole time..
.. he's gotten it under our noses

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well, in this case it could be called "Stream sniping" or basically how something like that would be described uhh... I joined his lobby in an easier way, because I'm friends with him in VRChat, but this video was crafted with the footage of his Twitch live stream. Other "stream snipers" would need to do some more research to find the correct lobby.
I joined while I was watching the stream while at background aswell. Also, because he was on a map from Half-Life 2 and I imported this model into VR Chat.

While there's another video on youtube. The footage of that was also from a live stream, but I was unaware that the user is live streaming, this was literally something lucky.

I actually confused on who the video made with someone, I think they had Fitz's profile picture once that's why I remember it being from Fitz, but it's actually from a guy named Frisky. Someone found my name in that video and looked it up on Steam and told me about it.

Last edited:

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
what video is this from

[doublepost=1595505042][/doublepost]
saw him pop up as a subscriber notification in a twitch stream once LUL

I got gifted : )
[doublepost=1595505447][/doublepost]
this isn't the first time

he was in an anomaly csgo video aswell

he's a fucking enigma

In an Anomaly CS:GO video? hmm? Which one, did I forget about that one?

Last edited:
Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
oh no.... i was wrong... HE IS OTA MATERIAL! how could I be so blinded.... so stupid.... how can this be...?

Reactions: List