Will anything fill the gap of Dark Souls

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Like the title reads, Will anything fill the gap of Dark Souls. Right now I don't want anything to be souls-like because I feel like they're doing it for the money and not for the love.

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
`maybe try telling us what games youre into and we can 'help'?
i hope you also know that companies dont make games for the love of games, they make it to make profit or the companies cant exist.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
the people who make dark souls will probably come out with something similar, even if it's not in the dark souls universe. they've made popular their own type of game, they'd be fools not to capitalize on it. See: Paradox Interactive and EU4/CK2/HoI4/Stellaris, Sega and Total War, Bethesda and Elder Scrolls, etc.

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Dark Souls is a shitty game.
I always like to watch someone's steam page when they give a opinion turns out. You never played a Dark souls game? Why don't you eleborate your opinion atleast as to why you not enjoy it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
'Dark Souls 3' Dev To Announce Something Big And New In The Upcoming E3 2017 Event, Might Likely Reveal 'Bloodborne 2'

Praise be to Miazyaki or however the fuck his weird Japanese name is spelled

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Maybe Lord's of the fallen.
Although only if you're really desperate, because while Lord's may act like souls, it's visually over designed and full of enemies with bullshit move sets and even though it has actual dialogue, I had no idea what was going on in the plot.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I kind of want a Star Wars Souls-like game.