Accepted William Dayne appeal because i chased after a troll like a thicc dummy

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by MagPootis, Jan 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagPootis

MagPootis Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: MagPootis
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:98400025

Character Name: William Dayne
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: No idea

What Led To Your Character's Death?: William works in the GritBurgers, a ''fast-food'' place, then comes over a guy, asks for a cigarette pack, he then asks to have a look at the cigarette pack because he wanted to see that it was not ''fabricated'', my character being naive, reluctantly agrees, the man then places a ''huge box'', containing one token and then he runs off. A minute chase proceeds, my character punches him for pretending that he was not the guy and some guy simply ran past him ( which is stupid, as he thinks that everyone looks the same ) another 5 minute chase proceeds and he runs into the tresspass zone, where he goes flying 15 meters down, (then complains that my character should have my legs broken, even though I took the ladder way down) he runs around a circle for a minute. Realizing that he was trolling, I stopped chasing him and went down to get a CP, but it was too late, as a scanner had taken a picture of me and now the cameras were on my characters ass, my character proceeds to surrender himself, hoping to explain the situation, which he does, but nevertheless the last thing he sees are the blood stained posters.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Simply because I think he was trolling, the reasons being are him taking out a huge box with a single token with it, jumping 15 meters down then complaining my character should have his knees broken, OOCLY shoving me trying to throw me down the gap that he was circling around, then finally running around a circle of a gap that drops you down near the lobby, all simply to avoid me and waste my time, wouldn't be angry about my character dying over a chase with a thief, but he was simply trolling, and not interested in actually roleplaying.

Date Of Occurrence: 2020 - 01 - 16

Evidence: None, but I was told that I should appeal by a CP that shot me, or the other CPs that witnessed it.

Other Players Involved: The troll, which name I do not know.

Any Other Details: N/A

#1 MagPootis, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • nebulous nebulous x 2
  2. Simman102

Simman102 Mark 15:39

Nebulae:
    I was the scanner that saw you first on the train tracks and later on the plaza catwalks
    The whole "guy trolling" situation is outside my jurisdiction so good luck with the appeal

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  3. Mute

Mute Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    i think i know the guy youre talking about, he pushed me with no rp and tossed some of my shit around when i was buying stuff from a store, kept asking for "cigg e rets" or something, guy was clearly just trolling

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  4. MagPootis

MagPootis Neutrino

Nebulae:
    He shoved me OOCLY as well when he was circling around the gap trying to throw me down, can't believe I forgot to mention it as well.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  5. Mute

Mute Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    yeah he was clearly trying to just get a reaction and I guess it worked, should've probably called an admin on it but i just assumed he was a newer player or something so i didnt bother

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  6. Kafe

Kafe Stay safe out there

Nebulae:
    Okay yeah.
    Got around to checking the logs this morning to confirm everything happened, and did a bit more research onto the character in question.
    'Steven Stoner' - And it's all downhill from there.

You may live, good sir.
    Accepted

• nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice