Would you call yourself old fashioned?

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I am twenty one and when i see some shit on ads like stuff for kids or other shit
i feel old fashioned and stuff. cause some of us got probably raised better or not then those kids now *cough* i hate rude kids in general and what not *cough cough* cranky old fart *cough*

But what made you feel old fashioned?​

Reactions: List

Jake

Proton
Nebulae
When hearing all of those nowadays songs with the edgy rappers makes me feel old fashioned since I listen to Frank Sinatra and old Jazz.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When hearing all of those nowadays songs with the edgy rappers makes me feel old fashioned since I listen to Frank Sinatra and old Jazz.
593529965011804160-Twitter.png

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
Running around hunting things twice my size; eating copious amounts of meat. Anyone talks shit I hit them and so as long as he can't kill me I'll get away with it. Take any woman I see, no one can do anything about it. Live in my nice and cool cave, kill anyone who gets close to it. Skin that animal I killed earlier and make a sweet loin cloth. Take a shit anywhere (not in my cool cave though); the world is my bathroom.

It all sounds pretty comfy to me, to be honest. Maybe I just like self-reliance too much?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Running around hunting things twice my size; eating copious amounts of meat. Anyone talks shit I hit them and so as long as he can't kill me I'll get away with it. Take any woman I see, no one can do anything about it. Live in my nice and cool cave, kill anyone who gets close to it. Skin that animal I killed earlier and make a sweet loin cloth. Take a shit anywhere (not in my cool cave though); the world is my bathroom.

It all sounds pretty comfy to me, to be honest. Maybe I just like self-reliance too much?
comfy-tier

unparalleled

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
low-key still just a cloud of space dust before earth existed

Husky

Nebulae
I Once listened to my grandad talk for an hour about :heyzeus: and Obama.

In conclusion. Nah.

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
Back in my day we didn't listen to none of that 'Justin Bieber' pish. No no, we listened to real music:

Last edited:

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Lil Uzi and Migos are actually pretty decent in my opinion.

Alot of the people say that some of the newer rappers are trash, and don't get me wrong ,there are a fair share of them who do nothing other than put catchy beats into their songs and fill it with trash lyrics. Exhibit A:

Some other rappers like the aformentioned Lil Uzi Vert however, manage to put out decent songs. Alot of the rappers out there right now are really popular for just screaming into a mic while the bass in your headphones get blown out.

Though I'm sure I'll probably make a good amount of people displeased however and they'll be very edgy bro XD and quote me saying "lil uzi decent" then a stock laugh track youtube link.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i think yachty is an odd subject because on one hand i like his cheerful songs but think most of his hard shit is trash, he should stick to positivity music and annoying joe budden :)
[doublepost=1499747435][/doublepost]
I am twenty one and when i see some shit on ads like stuff for kids or other shit
i feel old fashioned and stuff. cause some of us got probably raised better or not then those kids now *cough* i hate rude kids in general and what not *cough cough* cranky old fart *cough*

But what made you feel old fashioned?​
there have always been shitty people

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i don't understand, you said migos is good, but then you say some rappers are bad and it is a song featuring them?

None of the Migos are Lil Yachty...? Migos are Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff.