Would you call yourself old fashioned?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
None of the Migos are Lil Yachty...? Migos are Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff.
peekaboo features migos, and you used peekaboo as an example for a hard beat with shit lyrics
[doublepost=1499747678][/doublepost]
Migos are Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff.
DD36VcsU0AACZev.jpg

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
peekaboo features migos, and you used peekaboo as an example for a hard beat with shit lyrics
Oh yeah yeah yeah.

I agree with what you said, it mostly applies to alot of rappers, alot have a couple of good songs, then heaping piles of trash for most of their other songs in their albums.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Migos are so good because they're so bad.

I listen to them only when I'm in my friend's truck with massive subs and bass that'll shake a neighborhood with the windows down and make your ears feel like they're constantly about to pop.

Just look at this fucking video, it's hilarious.

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
But what made you feel old fashioned?
Seeing playthroughs of old N64 games on YouTube and realizing you're too broke to buy your own console ;-;

seriously if I get a job I'm going to save my paychecks just for this reason

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Seeing playthroughs of old N64 games on YouTube and realizing you're too broke to buy your own console ;-;

seriously if I get a job I'm going to save my paychecks just for this reason

I wish you luck!

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I overall don't do what people expect me to do, which is go with fashion as everyone tries to today. Man I still cringe from the sight of those guy-jeans that when you wear them make you look like if you had a bag full of shit between yo legs, and all the dubstep songs, damn. Then a motherfucker two heads smaller than you gets to you to insult your parents so you give him a slight slap because it's a small asshole after all and instead of fighting back he instantly goes crying running to get the closest teacher.

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
Then a motherfucker two heads smaller than you gets to you to insult your parents so you give him a slight slap because it's a small asshole after all and instead of fighting back he instantly goes crying running to get the closest teacher.
That's why you go for the old-school Judo flip, so he won't have the strength to get back up in the first place ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: List

Freedom

Neutrino
Nebulae
I don't consider myself old fashioned, because living in my parents generation would be stupid considering it's not really their generation anymore. I mean, my musical tastes go back a bit, but I'm not going to immerse myself in the culture and consider myself a "supreme 70s gentlemen" because that's just asking for complete and total social annihilation. This generation is, on a statistical level, the greatest one yet.

Nebulae
I'm tired of The Hype Train Trend.

It's an effortless attempt at grabbing the attention of audiences while lacking a sufficiently well made product that would live up to expectations. It's a sleazy tactic that relies on pushing people's emotion-buttons through:
  • Sensationalism
  • Hate-fueling/Crowd division
My example as a combat-sports fan:Back in the 2000's and sometime before, there was this popular thing called "Pride FC". It was much like the UFC, except for one crucial detail. It didn't solely rely on how big piece of a shit one opponent would be to another to promote their fight. Instead, advertisement was based on the skill level of fighters. Fighters like Jerome Le Banner would garner dozens of thousands of viewers just because they were biggest badass of their divisions. They didn't go out their way to publicly humiliate one another. Instead they provided people with epic fights while maintaining mutual respect.
Subsequently, the crowds themselves were much more civil and less aggressive(Compared to the UFC ones where people resemble the folk which gathered at Gladiator fights. Uncivilized, loudmouthed assholes who never shut up).

Now, I'm not saying anticipating, say, a movie from Edgar Wright is wrong, he is a God afterall, however Fuck Hype Trains in general.

Nebulae
i mean you're paying to see two dudes beat the memories out of eachother's skulls, how can you be civilized in that situation
Fair point.

But it's because we're too accustomed this. Take a look at pride matches. Cheering erupts in similar manner only sometimes during the match, however the overall atmosphere is quite. As if people came there not to see a bloodbath, but instead witness the trial of technique(AS IF).

Last edited: